Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are no free markets, by CBW « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 25, 2013, 06:11:23 PM

You guys can satisfy all your trolling urges ( or for Olaf trolling and stalking urges-lol) in this thread.  Have fun

you mean the thread about cbw started by you?  that's the thread that "you guys can satisfy all your trolling urges and stalking urges"?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 25, 2013, 06:14:51 PM

You guys can satisfy all your trolling urges ( or for Olaf trolling and stalking urges-lol) in this thread.  Have fun

you mean the thread about cbw started by you?  that's the thread that "you guys can satisfy all your trolling urges and stalking urges"?

Yes, feel free to stalk until your heart is content Olaf. Btw, have you posted a single comment on these message boards today that was NOT about me?

Yikes.  You got a thread locked early posting solely about me. Guess that didn't satisfy the urges. To borrow from Dolo, you definitely mad
: February 25, 2013, 06:16:51 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 25, 2013, 07:12:37 PM

The message board caricature is incapable of understanding his own hypocrisy.  But it is fun to laugh at the caricature.

This dips*** has far surpassed any legendary dumbass status Schultzy, Chrispy, LFO, and any and all of the rest of the faces on Mount Moron.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 25, 2013, 07:19:45 PM

The message board caricature is incapable of understanding his own hypocrisy.  But it is fun to laugh at the caricature.

This dips*** has far surpassed any legendary dumbass status Schultzy, Chrispy, LFO, and any and all of the rest of the faces on Mount Moron.

funny as hell to watch you call me a "dip**CENSORED**" and a "moron"  over and over again . . .  be back in a minute

Okay, now can you explain this Buggsy:

Thread starters can't delete threads, dips***.  Only board admin can do that.  I'm guessing either you or Morgana whined about that thread and they deleted it for some reason.

Explain how your little brain came up with the idea that I might have tried to get a thread deleted that I clearly wanted to remain?   How is it that you keep calling me and others dumb when you weren't even smart enough to figure out -- with clues all around, I might add -- that I would have no reason to "whine" to PR. 

Amazing you have the nerve, but I guess that's just part of being dumb?
: February 25, 2013, 07:23:45 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 25, 2013, 07:28:17 PM

Thread starters can't delete threads, dips***.  Only board admin can do that.  I'm guessing either you or Morgana whined about that thread and they deleted it for some reason.

What is there to explain, dips***?  I'm right.  It was either you or Morgana.

Is that really what your dumbass has been posting novels about for days now?  Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 25, 2013, 07:30:06 PM

Is that really what your dumbass has been posting novels about for days now?  Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hahahahaa, you are really that ^^^^^^^^ dumb? C'mon now . . . just try this . . .  give me ONE reason I would want that thread deleted?  Come on show us how that brain works  (this is going to be interesting)

(classless too using that pic, but I am not surprised)

"Today the sun will rise in the east or the north"    NOT a dumb statement to Buggsy   :-[
: February 25, 2013, 07:45:06 PM VinBucFan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 25, 2013, 07:44:04 PM

Fear not , everyone. The Comrade will be here soon to bring the thread back on topic. He's finishing up his research as we speak.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 25, 2013, 07:48:34 PM

Fear not , everyone. The Comrade will be here soon to bring the thread back on topic. He's finishing up his research as we speak.

I don't know, CBW has spoken:

There is no need to create a separate thread to debate it, because to argue to the contrary is absolutely absurd, and can be refuted with a few short senteces.

It only takes a "few short sentences" even if it took him two posts with plenty of sentences and a trip back to the time of the Sumerians.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 25, 2013, 07:49:52 PM

Hahahahaa, you are really that ^^^^^^^^ dumb? C'mon now . . . just try this . . .  give me ONE reason I would want that thread deleted?  Come on show us how that brain works  (this is going to be interesting)

"Today the sun will rise in the east or the north"    NOT a dumb statement to Buggsy   :-[

Right now Buggsy is using his mom's computer to Google.  The search terms are "sun" and "rises" . . . .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 25, 2013, 08:21:51 PM

This looks like a thread for

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 25, 2013, 08:26:05 PM

This looks like a thread for

Pictures come out when Buggsy's mind can't keep up.  In this instance, he knows he is trapped by his own stupidity and cant answer a simple question:

When all else fails (and it doesnt take much for that to happen to Buggsy) . . . .  . resort to pictures and calling people "disp**CENSORED**"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 25, 2013, 09:17:36 PM

I've heard green is the color of choice for the mentally unstable.

Dance puppet.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 25, 2013, 09:22:50 PM

I've heard green is the color of choice for the mentally unstable.

Dance puppet.

When all else fails (and it doesnt take much for that to happen to Buggsy) . . . .  . resort to pictures and calling people "disp**CENSORED**" or "mentally unstable" or "puppet"

The 2 seconds it takes me to highlight your stupidity (in a thread of no consequence) makes me a puppet? What does it make you for coming here repeatedly? or for following me around?

Silly, but predictable.  If that makes you feel better, more power to you. You need whatever boost you can get, no doubt. Because everyone knows the sun could rise in the east OR the north
: February 25, 2013, 09:24:45 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 25, 2013, 09:35:57 PM

so the guy that has started multiple threads dedicated to other posters and shot multiple private messages to at least one poster is accusing other people of stalking?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 25, 2013, 09:54:46 PM

so the guy that has started multiple threads dedicated to other posters and shot multiple private messages to at least one poster is accusing other people of stalking?

Olaf -- now we get to see what you are made of. 

You have my permission to post every PM I have sent you as long as you post EVERYONE.  Let's see if my PMs to you qualify as "stalking"  You're here on the message board so I will keep watching. I have asked you publicly and privately to give it a break, so let's see if my PMs to you are stalking.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are no free markets, by CBW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools