Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone watching Sports Extra? « previous next »
Page: 1

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: October 22, 2006, 11:55:48 PM

JP Peterson said one of the "biggest names" in the Bucs organization walked up to Ronde Barber & basically called him out saying he needed to make a play. Any guesses who? Maybe he'll call out DB next week! :o :o

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 23, 2006, 12:00:00 AM

JP Peterson said one of the "biggest names" in the Bucs organization walked up to Ronde Barber & basically called him out saying he needed to ake a play. Any guesses who? Maybe he'll call out DB next week! :o :o

I think Db is showing his age this season.  He has never missed a game and LBs take a few knocks, and it is starting to show.  He might just call it quits at the end of the year.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2006, 11:59:36 PM

I love DB.   But that missed tackle on Westbrooke near the end of the game was horrible.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : October 23, 2006, 12:06:19 AM

Well, I wonder who it was--it seemed to work!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 23, 2006, 12:20:05 AM

Maybe it was your friend who works at the super secret medical facility where Cadillac Williams is going several times a day to work on his injury that the Bucs are hiding from everyone?

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 23, 2006, 12:24:08 AM

Maybe it was your friend who works at the super secret medical facility where Cadillac Williams is going several times a day to work on his injury that the Bucs are hiding from everyone?
Stop with the hate guys...go troll some Iggles boards, it's more fun than bashing our own

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2006, 12:27:48 AM

Stop with the hate guys...go troll some Iggles boards, it's more fun than bashing our own

I ain't hatin'...

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 23, 2006, 12:40:27 AM

I am going on record here and now....The best is yet to come for the Bucs! Except for the 4-0 start last year, they have always been a slow starting team. And of course the older you get the slower you tend to start. They will get it going, you watch!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 23, 2006, 01:22:28 AM

It all comes down to people who think they know more than others.

The EGO can't handle it.

Notice I didn't bring up Gruden in this conversation...sheesh.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : October 23, 2006, 02:28:24 AM

JP Peterson said one of the "biggest names" in the Bucs organization walked up to Ronde Barber & basically called him out saying he needed to ake a play. Any guesses who? Maybe he'll call out DB next week! :o :o

I think Db is showing his age this season.  He has never missed a game and LBs take a few knocks, and it is starting to show.  He might just call it quits at the end of the year.
Last season too!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone watching Sports Extra? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools