Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: By special request -- let's all be happy!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
: February 28, 2013, 08:50:59 PM

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 28, 2013, 08:53:55 PM

another thread started to stalk another poster ...... that's at least 3 hypocrite

spartan

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 28, 2013, 09:48:20 PM

I'm happy.

I will debate you, get a bit annoyed at times, at which point I walk away and come back later. What's the point in getting so hot up under the collar. Not like you guys are going to meet anytime.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 28, 2013, 09:53:32 PM

I'm happy.

I will debate you, get a bit annoyed at times, at which point I walk away and come back later. What's the point in getting so hot up under the collar. Not like you guys are going to meet anytime.

I dont get it either. I certainly dont mean personal offense simply because we disagree on a subject

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 28, 2013, 11:18:05 PM

I think the starting point is not using words like fool, idiot, retard etc. Foolish, niaive, I don't think that is smart etc is better. Otherwise you get to the point where every time you butt heads it becomes a slanging match and serves no useful purpose.

Lets take a look at my 2 current nemesis's. You and CBW. How ironic is that?

1. You. You and I agree on a lot of things, except guns. You obviously had a bad experience with guns and I respect that. However I won't just roll over because you had a bad day. I will try to be compassionate but I won't be a foot stool. When you come up with what I deem to be crap I will say so.

2. CBW. I agree with pretty much nothing he says. He is, IMO, either well and truly indoctrinated, had a bad day like you or grew up with a silver spoon. Regardless he is neither stupid nor a fool. I try to respond accordingly. At times I get irritated (especially after a few beers) but, I respond because I like the challenge. Not only that, I try to hold the fort on those who strive to shout the loudest and longest. Say anything you like about CBW he is nothing if he is not persistent. Therefore I "persist" back. Same with you and guns.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 01, 2013, 07:45:51 AM

You have called people p-u-ss-ies, m'fers, cowards, liars, "dishonest gun lovers".  You've started multiple threads (including this one) whose sole purpose was to attack another poster or group of posters.  That's not including the stuff mentioned by spartan like fool, idiot, etc. or the condescending responses to people's opinions that you do not agree with.   How can you possibly state with a straight face that you mean no personal offense?   And you have the nerve to wonder why everyone that posts regularly on here is in a sparring match with you.  Unbelievable.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 01, 2013, 08:03:58 AM

Silly beyond belief.

Olaf, even if all that was true, all that has happened to me x 1000. For goodness sake, you threatened me, researched me and have stalked me non stop. Illum started a thread suggesting people shoot me in the face. Multiple people voted for shooting me -lol. Another poster was angry enough when the same thread was created about him, he complained to PR

Every single day I am called all those things AND MORE by you and several other goons on this board, all of whom, including you, basically do nothing else. Lol. I fire back and then usually move on ... You play the victim, which is such a joke. It's like you think people can't read. Lol. Anyone who can read can see your trolling. It's all so silly.

And you know what? I don't care at all about any of it because ..... For God's sake.... It's just a message board and they are just discussion on a number of topics.

It may be time to take about a dozen deep breaths ... good Lord. How freaking silly.

Sing the Happy song, that might help.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 01, 2013, 08:05:19 AM

Lmao.  OMG. Supposedly grown men. "We'll yeah, but you said this... And did this ..and...and...and. "
: March 01, 2013, 08:10:35 AM VinBucFan

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 01, 2013, 08:11:55 AM

Haha ...... WOW

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 01, 2013, 08:15:01 AM

This is the first stage of the cycle leading up to his next meltdown.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 01, 2013, 08:23:53 AM

Right on cue. Lol. Could not script it better. Where's Buggsy with some pictures?

Wait, Buggsy will now come to this thread and claim I am a puppet.   Lmao.

Life ... It's worth getting one :-)

: March 01, 2013, 08:34:04 AM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 01, 2013, 08:48:27 AM

I dont get it either. I certainly dont mean personal offense simply because we disagree on a subject

Ignorant, lying hypocrite.

you threatened me

Ignorant, lying hypocrite
: March 01, 2013, 08:51:07 AM olafberserker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 01, 2013, 08:54:22 AM

Where's Buggsy with some pictures?

Life ... It's worth getting one :-)

Ignorant hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 01, 2013, 08:55:37 AM

Haha, the guy who came to four threads last night to do nothing but troll and call me names is .... WAIT FOR IT ..... an innocent victim.

Is there such thing as an embarassment font?

Olaf, best of luck to you.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 01, 2013, 08:55:51 AM

And you know what? I don't care at all about any of it because ..... For God's sake.... It's just a message board and they are just discussion on a number of topics.

Sure you don't.  Ignorant, lying hypocrite.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: By special request -- let's all be happy!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools