Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#285 : October 21, 2012, 02:37:54 PM

so yeah, drew brees is annihilating our defense today. we have zero passrush and we cant cover. new needs

1st - werner DE FSU
2nd - poyer CB OSU
3rd - carradine DE FSU/Floyd DT UF

we have got to be able to make qbs move off their spot and we need to upgrade biggers

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#286 : November 04, 2012, 11:42:50 AM

Dion Jordan Oregon DE/OLB is someone to look at. A great athlete that has a great frame at 6'7 to put on some weight.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#287 : November 04, 2012, 12:01:08 PM

so yeah, drew brees is annihilating our defense today. we have zero passrush and we cant cover. new needs

1st - werner DE FSU
2nd - poyer CB OSU
3rd - carradine DE FSU/Floyd DT UF

we have got to be able to make qbs move off their spot and we need to upgrade biggers

This would be huge if it went down like this..... A relentless pass rush makes average corners good and good corners great

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#288 : March 02, 2013, 12:32:05 PM

Still think we should go after my boy Tommy Bohanon at FB. Most reps of 225 in the draft tied only with an offensive lineman. Bad 40 time but a good cone drill and 20 yard to have enough speed for FB.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools