Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players to watch.......If they are not franchise tagged by 4pm Monday. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 04, 2013, 10:58:23 PM

I didn't realize that William Moore was a FA until this afternoon. I would like him here.
He plays the same position as Barron. As much as I like Moore, wouldn't make much sense, unless he can convert to FS.
He is far better than Barron.. replace him with a better player.

moore is better because he was allowed to play, right?  heck, did moore even dress his rookie year?

Yes, like we are going to replace a top 10 pick after one rookie season ( in which he made the all-rookieteam ). No one can be stupid enough to think that would happen , so he is obviously trolling.

Moore is the better player, of course we aren't going to replace an inferior top 10 pick with Moore.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 05, 2013, 02:01:23 AM

None of our guys were franchised. I guess dom really doesn't stay past 4.

There's your evidence!  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 05, 2013, 07:49:51 AM

I didn't realize that William Moore was a FA until this afternoon. I would like him here.
He plays the same position as Barron. As much as I like Moore, wouldn't make much sense, unless he can convert to FS.
He is far better than Barron.. replace him with a better player.

moore is better because he was allowed to play, right?  heck, did moore even dress his rookie year?

Yes, like we are going to replace a top 10 pick after one rookie season ( in which he made the all-rookieteam ). No one can be stupid enough to think that would happen , so he is obviously trolling.

Moore is the better player, of course we aren't going to replace an inferior top 10 pick with Moore.

It's too early to say who is inferior to who . Please save ignorant comments like this for the other board you post on. Not as many people around to hear , therefore less embarrassing for you.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 05, 2013, 08:12:38 AM

remember 2 years ago when mccoy was a bust, injuryprone, and was inferior to almost every other DT in the league because he was weak and couldnt stay on the field?  we should have replaced him also.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 05, 2013, 08:32:31 AM

Bad example. One good year out of three doesn't make McCoy great. Jury is still out on him.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 05, 2013, 09:31:07 AM

Bad example. One good year out of three doesn't make McCoy great. Jury is still out on him.

id take gerald mccoy over william moore every day of the week.  but to each their own.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

sammich

Starter

#36 : March 05, 2013, 01:35:34 PM

I would add Houston's Glover Quin to this list.  He's young and wouldn't cost as much as Goldson.  All signs point to him staying with the Texans, though.

If there is any chance of him leaving Houston we really need to look into it.  Quin is a very underrated player imo.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 05, 2013, 09:01:54 PM

What position was Mark Barron drafted to play? Strong Safety or Free Safety?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Players to watch.......If they are not franchise tagged by 4pm Monday. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools