Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just Enjoy « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterPirate54

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: March 06, 2013, 09:01:37 PM

Just enjoy  :D ;D

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 06, 2013, 09:54:32 PM

I love Lynch's subtle quip at the 45-second mark.  He blows up Marshall Faulk, gets up, and says, "You don't like getting hit, do you?"

Man, I miss that defense.  If, by some grace of God, we had landed a ball-hawking free safety instead of the solid (if unspectacular) Dexter Jackson, I think that defense goes from top-five ever to the golden standard.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 06, 2013, 10:42:34 PM

Excellent find

pancake block

Starter

#3 : March 07, 2013, 06:25:33 AM

I sure will go to work today with a smile on my face,   Thanks
  P.S. Gene Deckerhoff is THEE best anouncer

PewterPirate54

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#4 : March 07, 2013, 08:16:45 AM

I sure will go to work today with a smile on my face,   Thanks
  P.S. Gene Deckerhoff is THEE best anouncer
Glad I could help ot. and yes he is!!

El Diablo

Starter

#5 : March 07, 2013, 02:30:21 PM

What a great game! My brother and I followed the line of scrimmage on the walkway all the way down the field on that last drive.. A cop made me pour out my beer drinking under age.. Then I hugged him after Dunn broke the plain. Great memories

Oracle

Starter

#6 : March 07, 2013, 05:15:57 PM

What a great game! My brother and I followed the line of scrimmage on the walkway all the way down the field on that last drive.. A cop made me pour out my beer drinking under age.. Then I hugged him after Dunn broke the plain. Great memories

You should hug him.   he could have arrested you for that.

El Diablo

Starter

#7 : March 07, 2013, 05:43:01 PM

You should hug him.   he could have arrested you for that.

He might have but I think he wanted to see the end of the game too.I still see that same cop at the stadium. Pretty sweet way to get overtime pay!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just Enjoy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools