Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 158

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2025 : April 09, 2013, 12:51:38 PM

Doug Free - T - Cowboys

The Cowboys are reportedly asking RT Doug Free to take a pay cut so they can sign free agent Eric Winston.
It's an awkward situation for Free. After getting demoted from left tackle to right tackle to part-time player, he knows he can't be back with the Cowboys at his scheduled salary of $7M. But if he accepts the restructure, he'll almost certainly lose his starting job to Winston. The decision will likely come down to how much Free thinks he can garner on the open market. Based on the current climate for right tackles, we wouldn't suspect he'd get anything more than a weak one-year deal.
Related: Eric Winston
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

========================

Didn't Dominik try to land this guy?

Hoist the Battleflag

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#2026 : April 09, 2013, 01:42:50 PM

I believe Incarcerated Bob reported that they did, but I don't remember anyone else.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2027 : April 09, 2013, 02:08:40 PM

Hi, my name is Dallas. I have no money, but I am going to go shopping.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#2028 : April 09, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

Hi, my name is Dallas. I have no money, but I am going to go shopping.

Just like the last 5 years....here's my credit card.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2029 : April 09, 2013, 05:58:18 PM

Kyle Moore - DL - Bills

Bears agreed to terms with DE Kyle Moore, formerly of the Bills, on a one-year contract.
Related: Bills
Source: Profootballtalk on Twitter

Hoist the Battleflag

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2030 : April 09, 2013, 06:20:59 PM

Brady Quinn - QB - Seahawks

Seahawks agreed to terms with QB Brady Quinn, formerly of the Chiefs.
Quinn beat out Matt Leinart, Tyler Thigpen and Seneca Wallace for the right to back up Russell Wilson, at least for now. A poor scheme fit behind read-option maven Wilson, Quinn was absolutely dreadful in 197 pass attempts for the Chiefs last season, completing just 56.9 percent of his throws. That number was accompanied by a 60.1 QB rating, 5.8 yards per attempt and 2:8 TD:INT ratio. Considering Quinn's lack of running ability and long track record of failure, Seattle probably isn't done making moves at quarterback.
Related: Chiefs
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Hoist the Battleflag

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2031 : April 09, 2013, 06:46:29 PM

Andre Fluellen - DL - Bears

Bears agreed to terms with DT Andre Fluellen, formerly of the Lions, on a one-year contract.
A career backup, Fluellen appeared in five games between the Lions and Dolphins last season. He spent a good chunk of the year on the street. The owner of just 2.5 career sacks in 56 games, Fluellen will find snaps hard to come by on the Bears' increasingly deep defensive line.
Related: Lions
Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter

Hoist the Battleflag

youngone

Hall of Famer
#2032 : April 09, 2013, 11:21:58 PM

Doug Free - T - Cowboys

The Cowboys are reportedly asking RT Doug Free to take a pay cut so they can sign free agent Eric Winston.
It's an awkward situation for Free. After getting demoted from left tackle to right tackle to part-time player, he knows he can't be back with the Cowboys at his scheduled salary of $7M. But if he accepts the restructure, he'll almost certainly lose his starting job to Winston. The decision will likely come down to how much Free thinks he can garner on the open market. Based on the current climate for right tackles, we wouldn't suspect he'd get anything more than a weak one-year deal.
Related: Eric Winston
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

========================

Didn't Dominik try to land this guy?

I hope they wouldn't try to land him now.. He sucks.. In that Dallas game Micheal Bennett gave him an ass whooping from the first snap to the last.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#2033 : April 10, 2013, 11:06:20 AM

Emmanuel Sanders - WR - Steelers

The Patriots have submitted a one-year offer sheet on restricted free agent WR Emmanuel Sanders.
By tendering Sanders at the third-round level and leaving themselves precious little cap room, the Steelers have opened themselves up to the rare restricted free agent loss. They'll have five days to match the offer and may be able to do, but they would have to do some more restructuring that will further bludgeon their cap situation down the line. The Patriots, meanwhile, are intent on aggressively remaking their receiving corps after moving on from both Wes Welker and Brandon Lloyd. If the Steelers don't match the offer, New England will hand over a third-round pick (No. 91 overall) in this month's draft and likely try to sign Sanders -- who turned just 26 in March -- to a long-term deal.
Related: The Bastard Patriots

Hoist the Battleflag

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2034 : April 10, 2013, 12:10:50 PM

Quote from: CalicoJack55
Emmanuel Sanders - WR - Steelers

The Patriots have submitted a one-year offer sheet on restricted free agent WR Emmanuel Sanders.
By tendering Sanders at the third-round level and leaving themselves precious little cap room, the Steelers have opened themselves up to the rare restricted free agent loss. They'll have five days to match the offer and may be able to do, but they would have to do some more restructuring that will further bludgeon their cap situation down the line. The Patriots, meanwhile, are intent on aggressively remaking their receiving corps after moving on from both Wes Welker and Brandon Lloyd. If the Steelers don't match the offer, New England will hand over a third-round pick (No. 91 overall) in this month's draft and likely try to sign Sanders -- who turned just 26 in March -- to a long-term deal.
Related: The Bastard Patriots

Well played.... well played.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2035 : April 10, 2013, 12:36:44 PM

Sanders is pretty good. That would be a good steal for the patriots.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2036 : April 10, 2013, 01:44:18 PM

Now we should do the same to the Packers and steal Sam Shields.

Draft Aaron Donald

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2037 : April 10, 2013, 02:45:00 PM

@caplannfl
Bengals announced the release of veteran CB Jason Allen.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#2038 : April 10, 2013, 03:00:12 PM

@caplannfl

Bengals are one of the few teams that would have the cap space, Eagles also to go after Darrelle Revis. This might get interesting.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#2039 : April 10, 2013, 03:09:01 PM

@caplannfl

Bengals are one of the few teams that would have the cap space, Eagles also to go after Darrelle Revis. This might get interesting.
Yea, they're over $29M now

Page: 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 158
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 FA Tracker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools