Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers re-sign Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 09, 2013, 02:07:46 PM

Well thank god you are here tripblood to settle that debate!

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 09, 2013, 02:17:40 PM

Ya a young team with lots of holes is goin to trade a bunch of draft picks for a position thats loaded in free agency.

Use some common sense
a bunch? This team isn't in rebuild mode. Dom and co. are in must win mode now.

I highly doubt any team is giving up "a bunch" of picks for Revis.

When you asses value to high picks than yes, you do have to give up a bunch of picks to land Revis. I highly doubt they move him without atleast an early 2nd round pick.

Also Blount trade worth is about a 7th roun pick or another developmental player. So I don't think there is a corilation between he and revis
Bucs are trying to shop Blount for a mid round pick, 5th latest. Revis for a 2nd, 5th, and conventional pick in 2014 possibly? Get it done. That's not a lot to give up for Revis.

Pewterman

Starter

#32 : March 09, 2013, 02:22:19 PM

Ya a young team with lots of holes is goin to trade a bunch of draft picks for a position thats loaded in free agency.

Use some common sense
a bunch? This team isn't in rebuild mode. Dom and co. are in must win mode now.

I highly doubt any team is giving up "a bunch" of picks for Revis.

When you asses value to high picks than yes, you do have to give up a bunch of picks to land Revis. I highly doubt they move him without atleast an early 2nd round pick.

Also Blount trade worth is about a 7th roun pick or another developmental player. So I don't think there is a corilation between he and revis

I think a 2nd Round pick, a mid round pick, and maybe a conditional pick in 2014 is even givings for a CB that at one point was the best corner to play since Deion Sanders. And that seems to be the consensus value for what the Jets would get for Revis.

Also Blount is a proven 1000 yard back who could fill a need in a team that likes to run the ball. A lot.

Revis and Butthead

Second String
#33 : March 09, 2013, 02:37:13 PM

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Bucs are trying to trade LeGarrette Blount after re-signing him to a one-year,
 $1.75 million contract on Saturday.
La Canfora thinks Blount could fetch a mid-round pick, and "some have suggested a fifth-round pick."
Blount doesn't have a role in Tampa Bay, and that was blatantly clear last season. La Canfora mentions the
 Lions as a possible trade partner. Detroit is looking for a scatback, not another plodder.
We could see the Cowboys, Chargers, Rams, Titans, and Chiefs being mildly interested

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 09, 2013, 02:49:15 PM

All the smart asses put your money where your moths are. I'll bet 300 dollars Revis isn't a Buc and we sign one of the bigger name free agents. We have some of the most cap room in the league, there are good corners on the open market, and we simply aren't a player away from a championship.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Pewterman

Starter

#35 : March 09, 2013, 02:59:34 PM

All the smart asses put your money where your moths are. I'll bet 300 dollars Revis isn't a Buc and we sign one of the bigger name free agents. We have some of the most cap room in the league, there are good corners on the open market, and we simply aren't a player away from a championship.

"smart asses"

We're smart asses because there is logical reasoning and a plethora of evidence behind Revis coming to Tampa and we understand that? Because real football experts like Wyche, Mayock, Casserly , etc, all feel Tampa is the best fit for a trade? I apologize that the best CB in the game coming to Tampa is a tangible reality.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 09, 2013, 03:02:58 PM

I apologize that the best CB in the game coming to Tampa is a tangible reality.

I accept your apology because Revis is not the best corner in the game. An he ain't comin to Tampa bub

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 09, 2013, 03:03:47 PM

Know this for a fact or you just trying to puff out your chest and try and act like adam schefter?

Pewterman

Starter

#38 : March 09, 2013, 03:08:43 PM

I accept your apology because Revis is not the best corner in the game. An he ain't comin to Tampa bub

Your omniscient knowledge confounds me. Remind me to ask you for next week's Powerball numbers. Seeing as you can guarantee the future and all.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 09, 2013, 03:13:48 PM

Richard Sherman is a **CENSORED**

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 09, 2013, 04:00:56 PM

Richard Sherman, I mean tripblood... damn autocorrect!

Booger (@lsubooger) tweeted at 1:56 PM on Sat, Mar 09, 2013:
Things very quiet out of the Revis camp  too quiet if u know what I mean  if ur a #Bucs #eagles #49ers fan I'd keep my eyes and ears open

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 09, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

Who is the best corner in the game?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 09, 2013, 04:08:13 PM

I don't play the lotto that's why I don't pull out of my ass players that are connected to the Bucs.

I'll say this. If we trade a 2nd or higher for Revis and we don't sign a free agent, then Dominik is an idiot.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 09, 2013, 04:12:26 PM

Joe Haden, Richard Sherman, Ladarius Webb, and Charles Tillman.

Hell, I'd take Cromaryie over derrele pelvis

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 09, 2013, 04:12:42 PM

Are you laying odds on your Revis bet?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers re-sign Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools