Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers re-sign Blount « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#75 : March 09, 2013, 08:57:44 PM

I'd rather keep him at that price.

Why ? He's useless to us.
Yeah he will be so useless if Martin gets hurt. You can never have too much proven depth.

I loved watching him, but most here grossly overrate the guy.

Blount has proven he can run . . . except for short yardage . . . and he hasn't proven he can block or catch or read a defense and that is totally on him. That can only be lack of effort.  Caddy certainly did not come across as a rocket scientist and he sucked at blocking, catching and reading defenses  . . . . .at first. He became a good 3rd down back. 

Blount  is basically a back you can hand it to on first down, maybe 2nd . . . and if you pass on one of those downs you might lose your QB . . . that's why they will be lucky to get a 4th or 5th for him

^this

We could upgrade blount with a 3rd or 4th round draft pick.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Oracle

Starter

#76 : March 09, 2013, 09:15:03 PM

I think we should have a party the day they get rid of Blount.   Talib is gone, hopefully Blount is gone soon.    Now all they need to do is get rid of Freeman and Mason Foster and the team is back to being the Tampa Bay Buccaneers again.

Oracle

Starter

#77 : March 09, 2013, 09:33:49 PM

Whatever happened to all the Blount and Raheem lovers anyway?    Probably hanging out with the Shaun King and Derrick Ward lovers.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 10, 2013, 06:51:33 AM

I think we should have a party the day they get rid of Blount.   Talib is gone, hopefully Blount is gone soon.    Now all they need to do is get rid of Freeman and Mason Foster and the team is back to being the Tampa Bay Buccaneers again.

Mason foster is a good football player. If you didn't represent half o the Bucs fan base I wouldn't care to respond to this nonsense but this takes the cake for the dumbest post I've seen in awhile. Congrats

This guy...

Oracle

Starter

#79 : March 10, 2013, 08:41:25 AM

If Foster was a good linebacker, the defense wouldn't have fallen apart since Barrett Ruud left.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#80 : March 10, 2013, 09:46:21 AM

If Foster was a good linebacker, the defense wouldn't have fallen apart since Barrett Ruud left.

You mean like going from last in run defense to first? Get a better cover, Java.

This guy...

Oracle

Starter

#81 : March 10, 2013, 09:52:48 AM

You can thank Lavonte David for that.    Not Foster.   The run D sucked until David came.

However, the Bucs D was solid overall until they replaced Ruud with Foster.   I'm not talking about selective stats like run d or pass d or d on 2nd down.   I'm talking about overall.   And the D sucks overall now.  Period.

big_JLB

Starter

#82 : March 10, 2013, 10:01:29 AM

You can thank Lavonte David for that.    Not Foster.   The run D sucked until David came.

However, the Bucs D was solid overall until they replaced Ruud with Foster.   I'm not talking about selective stats like run d or pass d or d on 2nd down.   I'm talking about overall.  And the D sucks overall now.  Period.

that would imply that they suck in every facet of the defensive side of the football. they were the #1 team in the entire NFL at stopping the run. you are wrong. black and white.
: March 10, 2013, 10:05:34 AM big_JLB

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 10, 2013, 10:02:46 AM

LOL , i love it .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 10, 2013, 10:04:54 AM

When brooks left, the defense fell apart.

Not really anyone to blame, except maybe FO, who didn't have a viable replacement.

I mean, ruud showed some promise, but if they were thinking he was just going to be the next Brooks or that they could just simply find a replacement, they were obviously mistaken. We, and possibly the FO, were spoiled on brooks so much, they thought his worth was less.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#85 : March 10, 2013, 10:07:34 AM

However, the Bucs D was solid overall until they replaced Ruud with Foster.   I'm not talking about selective stats like run d or pass d or d on 2nd down.   I'm talking about overall.   And the D sucks overall now.  Period.

BREAKING : the D sucked when Barrett led it as well.

Remember prime time in Charlottle. J Stewert and Williams both going for over 200.

I can picture Ruud and his Free Safety frame getting dragged by those little guys

This guy...
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers re-sign Blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools