Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sternberg Talks, Stadium, Payroll, Attendance And Keeping Price « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 12, 2013, 01:15:40 PM

Foster has a lease but he does not want to be responsible for MLB leaving the area. If MLB and Sternberg think Tampa is a good market, they will both pressure St. Pete and a settlement will occur.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 12, 2013, 01:24:14 PM

It's easier to sit and enjoy a week night game at home with my kids, then it is to drive to St Pete and have them out until midnight

Or later.  It's not getting there that bothers me, it's the getting home.

But I'll also add I'm concerned about getting out of downtown Tampa as well.  I've never been to a Lightning game, but I've been to other events at the Forum and the lines were backed up to a standstill until you get back on 275/ Int 4.  Which is why, from a fan's perspective of getting back at home on a school night, the Fairgrounds area makes the most sense.  Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Manatee, Pasco, I 4, I 75, 301, 60.   

As far as corporate ticket buying goes, I'm sure those folks would rather have it downtown.

Regardless, I believe the ball is in the Rays court to get things going.  I'm aware of the lease and the legal ramifications/tampering, etc., but  I do wonder if they're not in as big a hurry to move as I might have hoped.

It doesn't take any longer to get our of downtown tampa than it does the area around the trop.  you can be near the fairgrounds in about 5-10 minutes from the forum.  i like the fairgrounds idea, but i've reserved myself to the fact that it probably isn't happening.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 12, 2013, 06:21:28 PM

Foster has a lease but he does not want to be responsible for MLB leaving the area. If MLB and Sternberg think Tampa is a good market, they will both pressure St. Pete and a settlement will occur.

I would tend to agree.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 12, 2013, 07:03:20 PM

I would tend to agree.

They have already been pressuring them and of course a settlement will occur eventually.  Stating the obvious.   I doubt there have been any serious offers to move the team at this time.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 12, 2013, 07:34:37 PM

I would tend to agree.

They have already been pressuring them and of course a settlement will occur eventually.  Stating the obvious.   I doubt there have been any serious offers to move the team at this time.

Lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 12, 2013, 07:46:39 PM

I would tend to agree.

Lol

trolling? ..... hypocrite ......   when the thread is locked don't want to hear your sh1t ......

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 12, 2013, 08:00:11 PM

I would tend to agree.

Lol

trolling? ..... hypocrite ......   when the thread is locked don't want to hear your sh1t ......

Dude, read your comment. Hard to imagine a more obsessed **CENSORED** bag than you. I add a comment to a thread (that someone agrees with) and I am so deep in that crazy head if your - even though I don't want to be lol - that you can't help yourself. All I can do is laugh. Man, hilarious that you call me a troll after that, but I get it that's part of your trolling

#enrollangermanagement
: March 12, 2013, 08:03:25 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 12, 2013, 09:33:33 PM

which of my statements are false and not on topic troll .....

#insanehypocriticaltard

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 12, 2013, 09:41:29 PM

never said it was false.  just gotta laugh.  get some help man

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 13, 2013, 07:37:27 AM

so "trolling" .... gotcha hypocrite

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 13, 2013, 07:53:16 AM

Like I said, you just have to laugh that someone could get as mad as you clearly are over a message board.  Wow.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 13, 2013, 08:17:43 AM

Like I said, you just have to laugh that someone could get as mad as you clearly are over a message board.  Wow.

more "trolling" .... please do tell pbboy

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#27 : March 13, 2013, 08:29:14 AM

Yet another pissing contest between two grown adults.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#28 : March 25, 2013, 07:33:00 PM

Former Rays ace Scott Kazmir has won the 5th starter's job in Cleveland. His first start April 6th at the Trop against the Rays.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 25, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

lock it up again quick
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sternberg Talks, Stadium, Payroll, Attendance And Keeping Price « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools