Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so whats everyone hearing on deals lol « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#360 : March 14, 2013, 09:54:15 AM

did we ever find out sean smiths secret location?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#361 : March 14, 2013, 10:23:25 AM

Quote from: OnceABuccAlwayzABucc
Focus, I believe is directly on smith and I've stated before, mah sources say avril interest was luke warm to even begin with, nothing there, hearing bennet may still be in the fold now. Stay tuned I'm trying to find out if smith is heading here or elsewhere, crazy the top cb whereabouts are unknown. Lmao wow top secret status.

Quote from: ??? to English Translation
Focus! I believe in Smith. In the state that I lived in previously, Avril Lavigne was warm with my source, Luke in the beginning. I have folded papers from Bennett. Stay tuned to my radio station, which emits radio frequencies for you to tune into unlike those fancy writers.

I'm not the smartest peron in the world, but are you suggesting "Mah Sources" is actually using a flipping CB radio as his 'source' for NFL inside info.........interesting.....

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#362 : March 14, 2013, 10:25:59 AM

Doubt its CB. My guess would be HAM Radio

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#363 : March 14, 2013, 10:34:49 AM

Until now, never knew there was a difference between CB and HAM.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#364 : March 26, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

Here is the link to the flight info, http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N550XJ
This is the same type of plane that Goldson posted a photo of last night, it has to be it.

Assuming the Bucs are still using it, there has been some recent movement after a week of inactivity...
NC to Jersey, Jersey back to NC, NC to Cali, Cali to Houston.  All in the last few days.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#365 : March 26, 2013, 08:04:23 PM

And wasn't in Jersey for very long.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#366 : March 27, 2013, 10:47:57 AM

Until now, never knew there was a difference between CB and HAM.

Yeah, me either. I actually ended up giving it a quick google. Kinda interesting....  :P

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Page: 1 ... 23 24 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so whats everyone hearing on deals lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools