Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Bucs WILL Make The Playoffs... And... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 14, 2013, 02:56:21 PM

will be the surprise team in 2013.

Freeman will throw for 4K+, and land a $100mil deal in the process.

Buc's pass defense will go from worst to a top-5 pass defense.

Rejoice Bucs fans...!

Freeman, 4,500+ 36 TDs, 11 interceptions. He'll get his money. More importantly, he'll get his respect.

Overall defense, just out of the top 10.

We won't reach the SB, but we will help determine who does. Playoffs without a question. This is quickly becoming the best balanced team in franchise history.
My thoughts exactly...  And some fans will have kittens when the Bucs give him that contract...!  Flacco part deux...

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 14, 2013, 02:57:35 PM

will be the surprise team in 2013.

Freeman will throw for 4K+, and land a $100mil deal in the process.

Buc's pass defense will go from worst to a top-5 pass defense.

Rejoice Bucs fans...!

Freeman, 4,500+ 36 TDs, 11 interceptions. He'll get his money. More importantly, he'll get his respect.

Overall defense, just out of the top 10.

We won't reach the SB, but we will help determine who does. Playoffs without a question. This is quickly becoming the best balanced team in franchise history.

Freeman is more talented than Joe overrated Flacco, BUT he is so inconsistent that he will never be an elite QB. If he becomes consistent he would be a top 10 QB.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 14, 2013, 03:01:48 PM

Freeman is more talented than Joe overrated Flacco, BUT he is so inconsistent that he will never be an elite QB. If he becomes consistent he would be a top 10 QB.

Never....?  Hmmm.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 14, 2013, 03:02:33 PM

Never....?  Hmmm.

Do you have selective reading?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 14, 2013, 03:07:19 PM

Never....?  Hmmm.

I don't know what the hell "selective reading" is, but...  I simply asked you a question.

Is English your second language?  Maybe you should take a Xanax...  Chill dipstick.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 14, 2013, 03:11:33 PM

Never....?  Hmmm.

I don't know what the hell "selective reading" is, but...  I simply asked you a question.

Is English your second language?  Maybe you should take a Xanax...  Chill dipstick.

It's like selective hearing. Selective reading would be you only see what you wanna see and not the whole thing. I said if he was consistent he would be a top 10 QB. He will never be elite. Elite is a rare class. If he was elite we would of already seen it. Elite club is Brady, Manning, Brees and Rodgers.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 14, 2013, 03:18:16 PM

It's not even 5 and you are already drunk
Pretty tough for someone who doesnt even drink...  And...  Dont run with a spoon in your hand.

PS - Wipe the Tebow**CENSORED** off the corner of your mouth.

that's frosting from his morning donut. He definitely swallowed every last drop of Tebow.

lol

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 14, 2013, 03:19:31 PM

Oh jeez I see the proverbial windbag is out and about.
Damn........  And here I thought a new season would bring about a fresh change for ya.  You know...  actually contributing to a post with some actual football talk.

Guess some things never change, huh?  Its okay...

He a Terp.

What you do on here is not contributing to anything.

Its just you typing a bunch of hot air that you mistake as knowledge.

But I mean lets face it.

We.

Love.

Your.

Double.

Spaced.

Posts.

About.

Nothing.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 14, 2013, 03:19:32 PM

It's like selective hearing. Selective reading would be you only see what you wanna see and not the whole thing.
Wow...  Really?   ::)

He will never be elite.
And I said "never"...?  Incredible insight - IF youre right...  Im just saying  "never" is a pretty bold statement, in my opinion.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 14, 2013, 03:22:12 PM

BucsFTW is using sleight of hand, distracting you with his posts while he pickpockets you for a few dollars.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 14, 2013, 03:22:23 PM

It's like selective hearing. Selective reading would be you only see what you wanna see and not the whole thing.
Wow...  Really?   ::)

He will never be elite.
And I said "never"...?  Incredible insight - IF youre right...  Im just saying  "never" is a pretty bold statement, in my opinion.

Scroll up you stated you didn't know what it meant. Now all of a sudden you are being sarcastic like you know what it means. Make up your mind.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 14, 2013, 03:27:31 PM

What you do on here is not contributing to anything.

Its just you typing a bunch of hot air that you mistake as knowledge.

But I mean lets face it.

We.

Love.

Your.

Double.

Spaced.

Posts.

About.

Nothing.
And you call your aimless rambling contributing...?  Case in point...  THIS thread...

1. BucsFTW creates football related thread.
2. Twerp comes in... to pound his scrawny chest... and contributes absolutely NOTHING realted to football.

It's pretty obvious I've gotten in your dome at some point, for some reason, but it's pretty telling when you contribute absolutely NOTHING football related, and are only able to make personal attacks.

Just sayin'...  (IF you dont like my contributions to PRMB, its real easy TWERP.......  Put me on ignore, and simply SHUT THE FAULK UP...!)

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 14, 2013, 03:30:23 PM

BucsFTW is using sleight of hand, distracting you with his posts while he pickpockets you for a few dollars.
Toolios...  I think you meant slight, but then again, if I was pickpocketing your inteligence...

Nothing from nothing equals nothing.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 14, 2013, 03:32:49 PM

BucsFTW and TebowForcedTrauma I realize you guys are fighting to be the least popular person on this board, but that belongs to Java and his multiple accounts.

vicious00cycle

Starter
#29 : March 14, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Toolios...  I think you meant slight, but then again, if I was pickpocketing your inteligence...

Nothing from nothing equals nothing.

Lol, no BucsFTW.... he was right.

\"He doesn\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Bucs WILL Make The Playoffs... And... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools