Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Bucs WILL Make The Playoffs... And... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#60 : March 15, 2013, 10:20:28 AM

Meanwhile...  If I had actually stolen money from "fellow Bucs fans"... 

You did steal money.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296609.0.html

Starts with post 28.

And, of course, there's this gem of a lie:

Oh SNAP...!  Tell me you're not joshin' man?  I have been profiled as your typical "middle-aged, married with 2.3 kids, 2 cars white guy"  I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I've actually had someone have the audacity to tell me "well, there's no way you could be a 'brother' because you're too well wriiten to be blah, blah-friggin'-blah......." as his racist biggoted droning crap ended  - I heard him finally stop and I simply said... "I'm a brother."

Needless to say there was somewhat of a long, uncomfortable pause.

I love it when I've met others from message boards IRL...  If I have a buddy with me, I usually win a beer by betting what their first words are...

"You look different than I expected..."  What's richer is watching them stumble over themselves trying to answer "What were you expecting...?" (with my wonderfully pleasant toothy smile...!)

Something like this:

The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

cover-too

Starter

#61 : March 15, 2013, 10:21:45 AM

I am the eternal optimist...but I think 5 of the 6 playoff positions are pretty obvious. San Fran, Seattle, Green Bay, Atlanta, and Washington are most likely in. That leaves 1 spot with the Giants, Saints, Panthers, Bears, Vikings, Cowboys and Bucs fighting for that last spot. Anything is possible and I don't think much separates those teams...but the Bucs are still a DE, CB or 2, DT, and a TE away from being considered legit playoff contenders.
Thank you Kodiac...  Back to football.  I can leave the hens to peck...  at their peckers!

Dont know... I think the playoff picture will look dramatically different, both AFC and NFC, next year.  Replace Seattle with Detroit, and Id agree with it.

I can easily see a couple quarterbacks going down and leaving their respective teams impotent offensively...  My call will be Rogers and Ryan.

Agreed. I can see a couple of the teams with young QBs taking a step back. same with Atlanta. I think our division is wide open. With Nicks and Joseph back and a year under our belts, Clayborne back addition of Goldson we will be a much better team.

Seriously?  You think Atlanta will not be a playoff team or do you mean not a #1 in the conference?  I definitely don't see them stepping back much.  Seattle and San Fran even in the same division still look like both can get there.  Then you have to factor in Green Bay and the Saints just because the offenses can carry them.  I do see Detroit or Chicago as being more in play this year though.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#62 : March 15, 2013, 10:25:13 AM

I am the eternal optimist...but I think 5 of the 6 playoff positions are pretty obvious. San Fran, Seattle, Green Bay, Atlanta, and Washington are most likely in. That leaves 1 spot with the Giants, Saints, Panthers, Bears, Vikings, Cowboys and Bucs fighting for that last spot. Anything is possible and I don't think much separates those teams...but the Bucs are still a DE, CB or 2, DT, and a TE away from being considered legit playoff contenders.
Thank you Kodiac...  Back to football.  I can leave the hens to peck...  at their peckers!

Dont know... I think the playoff picture will look dramatically different, both AFC and NFC, next year.  Replace Seattle with Detroit, and Id agree with it.

I can easily see a couple quarterbacks going down and leaving their respective teams impotent offensively...  My call will be Rogers and Ryan.

Agreed. I can see a couple of the teams with young QBs taking a step back. same with Atlanta. I think our division is wide open. With Nicks and Joseph back and a year under our belts, Clayborne back addition of Goldson we will be a much better team.
In a quarterback-driven league, in which roughly HALF the starting QBs get injured every year (to some extent), I could easily see the Bucs make the tourney - IF Freeman (and the Bucs in general) can avaoid the injury bug.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#63 : March 15, 2013, 10:28:57 AM

You did steal money.

Starts with post 28.

Oh SNAP...!  Tell me you're not joshin' man?  I have been profiled as your typical "middle-aged, married with 2.3 kids, 2 cars white guy"  I actually get a chuckle out of it.

I've actually had someone have the audacity to tell me "well, there's no way you could be a 'brother' because you're too well wriiten to be blah, blah-friggin'-blah......." as his racist biggoted droning crap ended  - I heard him finally stop and I simply said... "I'm a brother."

I love it when I've met others from message boards IRL...  If I have a buddy with me, I usually win a beer by betting what their first words are...

"You look different than I expected..."  What's richer is watching them stumble over themselves trying to answer "What were you expecting...?" (with my wonderfully pleasant toothy smile...!)

Something like this:

That public beat down is certainly a classic.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#64 : March 15, 2013, 10:29:29 AM

Seriously?  You think Atlanta will not be a playoff team or do you mean not a #1 in the conference?  I definitely don't see them stepping back much.  Seattle and San Fran even in the same division still look like both can get there.  Then you have to factor in Green Bay and the Saints just because the offenses can carry them.  I do see Detroit or Chicago as being more in play this year though.

Personally I think Atlanta is overrated. Not to say they suck or anything like that, maybe they make some more moves to shore up their D but I can see them taking a slide back.
: March 15, 2013, 10:31:10 AM XFactor

cover-too

Starter

#65 : March 15, 2013, 10:45:17 AM

Personally I think Atlanta is overrated. Not to say they suck or anything like that, maybe they make some more moves to shore up their D but I can see them taking a slide back.

They may well be, but it looks like they have the potential to average 30+ a game and that will win you many games in this league.  You are correct though, their D is very suspect and will be a problem for them.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#66 : March 15, 2013, 10:51:29 AM

You did steal money.

Starts with post 28.

Something like this:

Sweet Jesus....  That thread...  again...?  LMFAO!

Id ask if youre too stupid to realize that youve been successfully fished, but Im afraid youd actually answer! lolz

"I'm a brother"  Does a brother have to be BLACK...?  Racist much...?  (Yes, I have a brother.  So...  By YOUR definition, I MUST be black...?  Just because I have a brother...?  Ummm...  Okay.)
Is it too difficult to realize Im not talking about my self in this statement...? :    "The pics older, but then again - I don't like pics of my self, either."

What are ya gonna do TOOLios...?  Just jump in the boat next time...?!?!?

Tool On...!  I FISH on...!!!

Wow...!  Are you really that obtuse?  Yes dumbass...  That was rhetorical as well.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#67 : March 15, 2013, 10:55:10 AM

That public beat down is certainly a classic.

Whats the matter Chace...?  That hook scar in your lip still not healed...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#68 : March 15, 2013, 10:57:44 AM

They may well be, but it looks like they have the potential to average 30+ a game and that will win you many games in this league.  You are correct though, their D is very suspect and will be a problem for them.
Zactly what I was thinking crimedog...  Only way I see them making the playoffs is if they can beat teams in a track meet.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#69 : March 15, 2013, 10:58:41 AM

Lol this guy

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Bucs WILL Make The Playoffs... And... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools