Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyler Bray « previous next »
Page: 1 2

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#15 : March 15, 2013, 09:28:07 AM

punk off the field.

Do you have anything backing this statement? Even hearsay would do....

sure

was caught throwing beer bottles at cars from his apartment balcony
mildly intoxicated riding a jetski very close to swimmers
numerous blowups with coaches

kid needs to grow up

Schiano would probably kill this d-bag.

Let's just close this thread........

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 15, 2013, 09:29:54 AM

WTF is mildy intoxicated. You either are or arent. **CENSORED** or get off the pot.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#17 : March 15, 2013, 09:42:05 AM

Jumbo shrimp......LOL

youngone

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 15, 2013, 09:45:59 AM

WTF is mildy intoxicated. You either are or arent. **CENSORED** or get off the pot.

Lol.. That's right.. Shows a lack of commitment there.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 15, 2013, 09:59:49 AM

I'm a big fan of Bray. Guy has an elite arm. I think we should spend a third on him, if he is there. Any perspective on whether he will be or not? Thoughts?

Big arm but not to bright, he screams Ryan Leaf. He does have some upside and maybe he matures but I wouldn't spend more then a late round pick on him.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 15, 2013, 10:05:01 AM

im assuming smells like beer but not legally drunk

VTBucs

Second String
#21 : March 15, 2013, 10:59:59 AM

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-georgia-sports/2012/08/09/more-trouble-for-tennessee-qb-bray/

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 15, 2013, 11:25:17 AM

I was interested in him earlier in the process, but...

There are three hard-core Vol fans in my neighborhood - it's not just the off-field stuff, it's the mental toughness issue that cause people to question his maturity. Things go wrong and he can't overcome them. Major pouter; hangs his head. Not considered a hard-worker or a leader. Used to be chalked up to being a "laid-back" California type when he first got to Knoxville, but then he never really improved.

I saw one Vol blogger describe him as an "NFL arm with a Friday Night head."

I'd be very wary.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 15, 2013, 11:33:33 AM

Would rather have QB Peter Lalich as an undrafted quarterback over Bray at this point - both have had problems with alcohol in their past  - both are the top of the class arm wise - but Lalich has all the intangibles that Bray lacks.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 15, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

Would rather have QB Peter Lalich as an undrafted quarterback over Bray at this point - both have had problems with alcohol in their past  - both are the top of the class arm wise - but Lalich has all the intangibles that Bray lacks.

What is he doing going undrafted then?

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 15, 2013, 01:20:53 PM

What is he doing going undrafted then?

Baggage + tiny program.

He made a lot of mistakes in big programs (UVA and Oregon State) and was kicked out of both. All his production is at California (PA).

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 15, 2013, 01:22:51 PM

Smelling like beer is far from a crime and has nothing to do with intoxication.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 15, 2013, 01:46:17 PM

Smelling like beer is far from a crime and has nothing to do with intoxication.

no its not a crime. thats why he didnt get a DUI. they consider you mildly intoxicated if youve been drinking but arent drunk. if you start consuming alcohol you start becoming intoxicated, the more alcohol the more intoxicated. if you have 1 beer you will be considered mildly intoxicated even if you blow a .04
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyler Bray « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools