Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tavon Austin « previous next »
Page: 1

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

: March 15, 2013, 08:16:41 AM

I want this guy in the worst way. Even though we need Defense, guys like him come around once in a blue moon.

Defensive guys come every year, guys like this don't. I would take a flyer on a DB at that spot and wait for another
year to draft DB in that spot (if I thought that the DB was going to make that much difference) and take Tavon this year.

Speed comparable to Chris Johnson and is quick. Solves several of our needs. #1 the (years and years of) experiments with this
person, and that person, returning punts and kicks would be over. He's a RB, WR, PR, and KR and I have loved the guy
for 2 years now.

We probably won't go after him but I just hope he goes to an AFC team or at least out of the NFC South.

He is just too dynamic with the ball in his hands, to not be given serious consideration. He is going to make some team very happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoRxeas0frg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3_UNFZHSQU
: March 15, 2013, 08:28:04 AM Timbuc2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 15, 2013, 08:24:59 AM

I would like to see them drop back a little add a pick and snag Austin as well. This would be they best scenario for the first round as far as I am concerned.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 15, 2013, 08:30:58 AM

I would like to see them drop back a little add a pick and snag Austin as well. This would be they best scenario for the first round as far as I am concerned.

I don't think he's going to last long. I also think teams are going to stay quiet on him leading up o the draft.

Kind of lull other teams to sleep.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tavon Austin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools