Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sign Tom Crabtree « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#75 : March 17, 2013, 08:38:23 AM

I really don't think the Bucs are going to address TE unless something falls into their lap. I'm probably wrong since everyone seems to mock a TE to them in the first three rounds, but I still don't feel like it's that important to this offense. I'm basing that off what I saw last season and, to a degree, what the Giants do. It seems like they want blocking TEs that can also be red zone threats.

+1

Hate

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 17, 2013, 09:00:02 AM

ANYONE that has a problem with this signing is just lookin for something to complain about.

-------------------------------------------------------

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#77 : March 17, 2013, 09:02:46 AM

No complaints. He is a dependable sign for what he will do which is play STs and flesh out the depth.

But I am not expecting much either.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 17, 2013, 09:15:01 AM

ANYONE that has a problem with this signing is just lookin for something to complain about.

Oh , well in that case ....cue Anomaly and Traew !
: March 17, 2013, 09:30:07 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#79 : March 17, 2013, 09:43:55 AM

I really have never heard of the guy.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#80 : March 17, 2013, 09:49:30 AM

Funny you should say that Fire Mark Dummynik.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : March 17, 2013, 10:40:38 AM

Funny you should say that Fire Mark Dummynik.
Funny how. I like the signing . I dont complain for the sake of it. Jury is still out on this offseason

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#82 : March 17, 2013, 11:00:47 AM

I dont complain for the sake of it.
You don't`?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 17, 2013, 11:02:35 AM

I dont complain for the sake of it.
You don't`?

No . Take a look around. I've been one of the most positive this offseason...

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#84 : March 17, 2013, 12:45:01 PM

You have been.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#85 : March 17, 2013, 01:37:39 PM

Gonna have to call you out on this one my friend. What is it that you see in this guy as all I see is a situational backup who will have maybe 20 receptions and play behind one of the worst TE in the NFL in Socker. Hell gimme Alex Smith off the streets before these two wasted roster players. Is this who we have become? A team full of backups, undrafted free agents and crap? Now I see Dom's plan.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#86 : March 17, 2013, 01:44:02 PM

Gonna have to call you out on this one my friend. What is it that you see in this guy as all I see is a situational backup who will have maybe 20 receptions and play behind one of the worst TE in the NFL in Socker. Hell gimme Alex Smith off the streets before these two wasted roster players. Is this who we have become? A team full of backups, undrafted free agents and crap? Now I see Dom's plan.

Thats exactly who have become.. It's sad that we can't find all pros to fill our depth issues.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#87 : March 17, 2013, 02:15:51 PM

Crabtree is just a guy. We didn't pay him a ton so he's a fine signing. The problem is that anyone we sign is a secret superstar for some folks. Not everyone can be a star. He's useful and needed.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#88 : March 17, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Good signing, just not anything special.

Besides, with the offense we have currently TE are of minor use.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#89 : March 17, 2013, 06:00:39 PM

At no point have I stated the guy will be an all-pro...but he's a good depth signing with a potential for improvement. Stocker sux and has reached his ceiling. My preferences for TE were Keller & Walker but there's nothing wrong with this signing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Sign Tom Crabtree « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools