Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

« #30 : March 20, 2013, 02:22:33 PM »

Well maybe this is a good idea. Screw defense lets just try an outscore everyone lol. Seriously though, Austin is my favorite player in the draft, but Josh Freeman would never get the best out of him.

Maybe not, but Bridgewater, Barkley, or some other QB not currently on this roster could?

You must be accountable for your actions!

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

« #31 : March 20, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

Drafting for need is the wrong way to approach a draft, wouldn't you agree?  I hope SchiDom doesn't feel the same way you do.

Agree but one other thing would be the Bucs offensive scheme, which is tough to tell because the defense was so bad the offense couldn't really do what they wanted for an entire game. I like him as a WR too but if the Bucs are going to play a clock control running game offense with Martin I don't know if he has the same value with Jackson and Williams already on the field, not to mention Martin catching passes too.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #32 : March 20, 2013, 02:33:57 PM »

Man, is he both lightning fast and lightning quick!
Maybe I'm getting old but I love the way he tosses the ball to the ref after a TD.  He set it down maybe only three times in the 9 minutes of video.  Never threw it or used it as a prop. 
Looks like he is humble but it also looks like he really loves the game.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #33 : March 20, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »

I like the pick. The nfl is about offense now.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #34 : March 20, 2013, 02:35:29 PM »

If we adequately cover our defense in FA and later in the draft - it's a no brainer pick IMO

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #35 : March 20, 2013, 03:12:21 PM »

We have no speed on offense, other than Smith, and he's not involved so far. Just imagine a defense trying to keep up with Austin AND Smith at the same time, and then having to deal with Doug as well. That would be awesome. Use the rest of the draft on defense. This guy is worth our first pick.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL.com Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools