Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: did you finally run him off? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

kbl117

Starter

« #30 : March 18, 2013, 09:48:11 PM »

Didn't see this thread, but just asked in the other if a move to 98.7 was on the way?  I'm not a fan of the guy.  Think he is an arrogant hypocritical d'bag.   Rants and stirs crap up over talking intelligent sports, but 98.7 is struggling big time and his boy Jerry Petuck is over there.

if 620 is really mistreating Duemig in negotiations they have to be somewhat worried about him going to work across the street and potentially saving the rival station thats in the toilet and eventually damaging themselves. No matter how bad he is (I havent listened in 1-2 years), he was at one time the top dog in this market at his time slot.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

« #31 : March 18, 2013, 10:00:27 PM »

Todd Wright was the second biggest **CENSORED** I have ever heard on the radio. Only Jim Rome can top that **CENSORED**.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #32 : March 18, 2013, 10:07:05 PM »

He better tread lightly, Sileo just got canned in Miami, they could bring him in.  I can't stand either one TBH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #33 : March 18, 2013, 10:15:39 PM »

Cowhead and DUImig made up awhile back so take it at face value.   DUImig to the 3:00 slot on 98.7?    Lord help us.

if so i will quit listening. that guy sucks. i cant see him bumping booger and rich

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #34 : March 18, 2013, 11:02:40 PM »

It's cowherd. Have some respect for a sports radio legend.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

« #35 : March 18, 2013, 11:04:46 PM »

Steve Duemig ‏@BigDogwdae Protected account
I have not been fired. Just taken off air until contract issues are straightens out. Or I go elsewhere.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #36 : March 19, 2013, 05:42:39 AM »

In case anyones interested, until 5 years ago Duemig used to dominate the tampa radio market with constant #1 ratings in his time slot. Hes been consistently in the 20s for a long time now

I disagree w/ him a lot and think he's pretty egotistical - but I don't think he's losing any ratings for sports talk. I think he has a lot of options - every year it seems that he goes through these contract negotiations.

JP Peterson isn't doing much nowadays - WDAE probably could give him a show - don't think TKras could hang as the host indefinitely. Nice guy, but doesn't have as much insight.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #37 : March 19, 2013, 05:44:08 AM »

I don't think he's talking about Colin Cowherd.

http://www.cowheadradio.com/

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : March 19, 2013, 05:49:34 AM »

Wright's speaking style irks me  - he's pretty self absorbed as well.   Guess if any of these guys were good, they'd get a national market or move to a bigger city/market.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #39 : March 19, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »

Didn't see this thread, but just asked in the other if a move to 98.7 was on the way?  I'm not a fan of the guy.  Think he is an arrogant hypocritical d'bag.   Rants and stirs crap up over talking intelligent sports, but 98.7 is struggling big time and his boy Jerry Petuck is over there.

if 620 is really mistreating Duemig in negotiations they have to be somewhat worried about him going to work across the street and potentially saving the rival station thats in the toilet and eventually damaging themselves. No matter how bad he is (I havent listened in 1-2 years), he was at one time the top dog in this market at his time slot.

Let Duemig go over to the new station and he won't improve thier ratings at all.  Garanteed.

Does anyone actually think that Duemig is such an extraodinaire entertainer that he causes listeners to flock who wouldn't otherwise listen? No way in hell. The 620 execs would be wise not to pay his high salary.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

El Diablo

Starter

« #40 : March 19, 2013, 07:37:14 AM »

In case anyones interested, until 5 years ago Duemig used to dominate the tampa radio market with constant #1 ratings in his time slot. Hes been consistently in the 20s for a long time now

I disagree w/ him a lot and think he's pretty egotistical - but I don't think he's losing any ratings for sports talk. I think he has a lot of options - every year it seems that he goes through these contract negotiations.

JP Peterson isn't doing much nowadays - WDAE probably could give him a show - don't think TKras could hang as the host indefinitely. Nice guy, but doesn't have as much insight.

Yeah I wonder if they would bring in jp. Love that guy!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #41 : March 19, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »

DUI-meg needs the Micheal Bennett treatment .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #42 : March 19, 2013, 07:45:37 AM »

It's Cowhead

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #43 : March 19, 2013, 08:15:47 AM »

I don't think he's talking about Colin Cowherd.

http://www.cowheadradio.com/

lol. ookay.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #44 : March 19, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »

TKras has less insight than DUImig???  At least TKras visits One Buc and speaks with current players.
I'd take Sileo over DUImig and he's bad.  I'd still listen to a different station, though.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: did you finally run him off? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools