Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Rich on CBs in the Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#15 : March 20, 2013, 08:51:13 AM

Booger and Poopmouth are terrible. Your best bet is to just come here and get your news. You would think a Bucs radio show would have hosts that know more about the Bucs than the average fan. Yet, these 2 buffoons are clueless and belong nowhere near a FM/AM microphone.

I've already written their show off as complete trash.

Dinger (a flippin hockey guy) has 1000x more knowledge about the Bucs than those afternoon clowns named Booger and that other guy.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#16 : March 20, 2013, 09:30:09 AM

Booger and Poopmouth are terrible. Your best bet is to just come here and get your news. You would think a Bucs radio show would have hosts that know more about the Bucs than the average fan. Yet, these 2 buffoons are clueless and belong nowhere near a FM/AM microphone.

Dinger (a flippin hockey guy) has 1000x more knowledge about the Bucs than those afternoon clowns named Booger and that other guy.

You're the buffoon for thinkin it's a radio show dedicated to the Bucs exclusively.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 20, 2013, 09:36:29 AM

im the buffoon for thinking there should be a radio show dedicated tot he Bucs exclusively.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 20, 2013, 03:17:01 PM

You're the buffoon for thinkin it's a radio show dedicated to the Bucs exclusively.

Defensive, are we?

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#19 : March 20, 2013, 03:25:16 PM

Who is  Rich Herrera?

my thoughts exactly

meekerbeastman

Second String

#20 : March 20, 2013, 04:22:58 PM

relax booger, were just saying you should have a clue what the hell you are taking about when you are on the air in a market that cares about what you are talking about, not really your opinions though.

re-re

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 20, 2013, 04:53:54 PM

If you concern yourself with stupid things people say on the radio you are going to drive yourself insane , Pepsi.
Thats probably true. It was just the second time in two days where a caller seemed like they knew what they were talking about in regards to the Bucs, FA, and draft prospects, yet this guy cut them off and told him they are wrong. lol I guess I'll just take their opinions with a grain of salt for now on.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger and Rich on CBs in the Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools