Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tired of Waiting... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

deuce

Rookie

: March 20, 2013, 09:47:21 AM

I hope that I am not the only one on this board who is tired of waiting for the Bucs to do something in the Free Agency period.  Yes we now have Goldson to help our secondary and that was a good sigining, but if the Bucs keep losing the defensive line guys to other teams, our secondary will become the defensive line!!!  I am getting so tired of hearing that the Bucs are going after Darrelle Revis and have now (according to ESPN) offered this years first round pick (13th) and who knows what else for him while our D-line is quickly evaporating!!!!  This is crazy waiting on one man/team to make a decision while we need other holes in the defense filled...  There are other C/Bs that are out there besides Revis, lets go after them instead of Revis.... And I'm also getting tired of the sportscasters saying that he (Revis)  could come back like Adrian Petersen....you're right he could, but he could also reinjure himself at training camp and be gone for the year, then we are screwed and wished we would have gone after somebody else with the 13th pick or bolster the defensive line...  I'm just getting so tired of hearing about Revis watch each day...anybody else?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 20, 2013, 09:49:21 AM

The 80k viewed REVIS thread pinned to the top of the board wasn't good enough of a platform to shout from was it?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 20, 2013, 10:49:19 AM

im not sure if you've been reading the other threads, but id say you are not alone just from those.

i think you should go to work, maybe some OT.  hit the gym.  spend some time with your family.  find God.  the Bucs will be fine come august.

anyone can get injured in training camp, so we might as well go out for the best.  and while it might not be the best negotiating tactic, sometimes you dont give up immediately.  heck, maybe dominik has walked away from the table.  doesnt mean he and schiano think signing a 37 year old CB or an achilles heel guy is the best option either.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 20, 2013, 11:06:38 AM

im not sure if you've been reading the other threads, but id say you are not alone just from those.

i think you should go to work, maybe some OT.  hit the gym.  spend some time with your family.  find God.  the Bucs will be fine come august.

anyone can get injured in training camp, so we might as well go out for the best.  and while it might not be the best negotiating tactic, sometimes you dont give up immediately.  heck, maybe dominik has walked away from the table.  doesnt mean he and schiano think signing a 37 year old CB or an achilles heel guy is the best option either.

boom

rikes

Starter

#4 : March 20, 2013, 11:19:15 AM

ESPN should give Revis his own show where he makes a decesion and have Idzik standing right nex to him...

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#5 : March 20, 2013, 11:33:58 AM

Ira Kaufman‏@IKaufmanTBO28s
Bucs coach Greg Schiano says he expects DE Da'Quan Bowers to post a double-digit sack season in his third year as a pro

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 20, 2013, 12:12:54 PM

Hold on a second................you mean to tell me the Bucs are trying to trade for Revis???? Has Dominik lost his mind? Johnson is way better. He had 3 interceptions last year. Revis is a washed up has-been who can't stay healthy., and he is a diva to boot. The Bucs will be lucky to win a single game with him on the roster.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 20, 2013, 12:19:56 PM

Hold on a second................you mean to tell me the Bucs are trying to trade for Revis???? Has Dominik lost his mind? Johnson is way better. He had 3 interceptions last year. Revis is a washed up has-been who can't stay healthy., and he is a diva to boot. The Bucs will be lucky to win a single game with him on the roster.

Oh Stop it, please!!!!!

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 20, 2013, 12:23:30 PM

Calm down...we'll be fine.  The FO is well proven and they have done a great job up to now.  No reason to panic at all.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#9 : March 20, 2013, 12:37:52 PM

the Bucs will be fine come august.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 20, 2013, 12:41:45 PM

To bring some relevancy to this thread...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m Tuck Rule passed 29-1, with New England and Washington abstaining.

lol @ New England abstaining.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 20, 2013, 12:44:27 PM

To bring some relevancy to this thread...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m Tuck Rule passed 29-1, with New England and Washington abstaining.

lol @ New England abstaining.

Bud Adams is probably the one owner voting against everything, just to be d*ck.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 20, 2013, 12:47:35 PM

Bucs coach Greg Schiano says he expects DE Da'Quan Bowers to post a double-digit sack season in his third year as a pro

So do I but what if he doesn't?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 20, 2013, 12:52:11 PM

No big deal.  We have solid backups at most positions on defense.  We draft well and develop in house well.  We will just plug and play.  AND we reward those guys for working hard by extending them.   Calm down.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 20, 2013, 12:53:14 PM

No big deal.  We have solid backups at most positions on defense.  We draft well and develop in house well.  We will just plug and play. AND we reward those guys for working hard by extending them.   Calm down.

Okay...I'm good.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tired of Waiting... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools