Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano .... "Bucs will actively pursue some remaining free-agent corners" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 23, 2013, 08:55:41 PM

http://www.theredzone.org/FreeAgency/NFLFreeAgentVisits.aspx

According to this the Bucs only had one scheduled visit.

Intrepret that as you wish.

If you can get them to show up you can sign them. The trick is getting them to show up.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#46 : March 24, 2013, 06:53:35 PM

Still waiting.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 24, 2013, 06:56:50 PM

Still waiting.

I think its obvious they are all in on Revis.  Like it or not.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 24, 2013, 08:39:27 PM

Man, the activity is too fast-paced for me! Whew!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#49 : March 24, 2013, 09:53:04 PM

LOL

I think the Revis thing goes down pretty close to the draft, maybe even draft day.  And I don't see them signing any more free agents.  So we have one month to wait.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#50 : March 24, 2013, 09:58:12 PM

I won't believe we aren't dealing for Revis until we put in our pick. This year.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#51 : March 24, 2013, 10:03:10 PM

LOL

I think the Revis thing goes down pretty close to the draft, maybe even draft day.  And I don't see them signing any more free agents.  So we have one month to wait.

What are you talking about? ...They just signed hollowman. It's just that no one can actually see him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 24, 2013, 10:14:23 PM

LOL

What are you talking about? ...They just signed hollowman. It's just that no one can actually see him.

Hey look at the bright side. With nothing going on, we can have 5-6 page threads on players not even on the team anymore.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#53 : March 24, 2013, 11:07:53 PM

LOL

Hey look at the bright side. With nothing going on, we can have 5-6 page threads on players not even on the team anymore.

Or we can create useless threads about players we need, but aren't "active" for. There is a Capt mutterlynn(sp?) thread even.

When ol cap can be a massive improvement to your team, idk how to say this any other way, but, ..your defense is screwed.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#54 : March 24, 2013, 11:34:24 PM

Schiano is on record saying they will pursue all remaining fa cb's.

I wonder what excuse the homers will come up with when none of them even show up to visit.

You won't be able to use the same lame excuses you have used for ALL the other's who never bothered to show up for a visit.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#55 : March 24, 2013, 11:38:39 PM

^ this guy has a real hard on for Coach Schiano. Is it personal?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#56 : March 24, 2013, 11:55:25 PM

Did we hear about Ogletree visiting before being signed?

and he said "Will", not "We are". We may be waiting to see if Grimes can come.

Oh, BTW? We got Mike Sherman to show up.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#57 : March 24, 2013, 11:56:05 PM

It's past your bedtime youngone.

Apparently I am the only one who doesn't have a woodie for Schiano around here.

He is trash.  Enjoy his last year.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#58 : March 25, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

You really do seem rude.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#59 : March 25, 2013, 12:30:47 AM

It's past your bedtime youngone.

Apparently I am the only one who doesn't have a woodie for Schiano around here.

He is trash.  Enjoy his last year.

Why you mad tho?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano .... "Bucs will actively pursue some remaining free-agent corners" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools