Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How much can a man pay for a one night... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 07, 2013, 07:30:11 PM

C'mon guys, you have any idea how much hookers cost in Paris and London?  I am talking the top shelf stuff.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 08, 2013, 11:57:10 AM

C'mon guys, you have any idea how much hookers cost in Paris and London?  I am talking the top shelf stuff.

I'm pretty sure French hookers cost double if you request shaved legs and armpits

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 08, 2013, 08:22:13 PM

I'm pretty sure French hookers cost double if you request shaved legs and armpits

Ain't that the truth.  And who needs a daily shower, just splash on a little poochie water, and your good to go.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How much can a man pay for a one night... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools