Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 22, 2013, 10:25:52 PM

poor man's java

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 22, 2013, 10:26:42 PM

Bennett reneged on his promise to let the Bucs match any offer and DOMinator DID try to re-sign Biggers and he never even got a chance.

Can you put 2 and 2 together?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 22, 2013, 10:27:35 PM

I don't get this. Raheem was a "players" coach and everyone sees what I got us. We bring in a disciplinarian who holds players accountable and he's "dreadful"? Serious agenda going on here.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 22, 2013, 10:31:22 PM

Bennett reneged on his promise to let the Bucs match any offer and DOMinator DID try to re-sign Biggers and he never even got a chance.

Yeah, he didnt get his "love" and didnt let the Bucs match the offer. He was butt hurt because the team didnt think he was as good as he thought he was. Nothing to do with Schiano.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#49 : March 22, 2013, 10:32:13 PM

It's quite simple, some posters just can't be pleased and are content only when miserable.

Money talks in the NFL. If you think otherwise then you are extremely naive. Hopefully, responsible adults are supervising and making decisions for you.

Yeah how could you tell I was so happy being so discontent about our dreadful coaching.
??? WTF ???

"Dreadful"?

Raheem was "dreadful". Schiano has some work to do but he is far from "dreadful". This exaggeration is why you are a joke.

You just can't handle the truth. Who are your starting corners again?

I'll answer at the beginning of the season.

Who is your solution at head coach if Schiano is so "dreadful"? Or are you just good at **CENSORED**ing?

It's a little late to be talking about replacement coaches right now don't you think?

lol

we are clearly stuck with Schiano until the end of the year.  At which point I will be laughing at you silly homers when he is fired and you
figure out that Grimmy was right.......again.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#50 : March 22, 2013, 10:37:10 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/bucs-free-agent-ej-biggers-signs-on-with-redskins/2110195

Its likely the Bucs could have re-signed Biggers had they made a concerted effort, but they seemed to have been lukewarm about the prospect of re-signing him.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#51 : March 22, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

It's quite simple, some posters just can't be pleased and are content only when miserable.

Money talks in the NFL. If you think otherwise then you are extremely naive. Hopefully, responsible adults are supervising and making decisions for you.

Yeah how could you tell I was so happy being so discontent about our dreadful coaching.
??? WTF ???

"Dreadful"?

Raheem was "dreadful". Schiano has some work to do but he is far from "dreadful". This exaggeration is why you are a joke.

You just can't handle the truth. Who are your starting corners again?

I'll answer at the beginning of the season.

Who is your solution at head coach if Schiano is so "dreadful"? Or are you just good at **CENSORED**ing?

It's a little late to be talking about replacement coaches right now don't you think?

lol

we are clearly stuck with Schiano until the end of the year.  At which point I will be laughing at you silly homers when he is fired and you
figure out that Grimmy was right.......again.

translation = I don't have a clue because I am talking out of my rear

poor man's java

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#52 : March 22, 2013, 10:40:34 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151247/article/michael-bennett-puzzled-by-tampa-bay-buccaneers

"They acted like they didn't want me, so no, I didn't go back to them," Bennett told Tampa Tribune reporter Roy Cummings on Friday. "I just didn't feel any love from them at all. And that's kind of disappointing, because for a team that you put everything you had into for four years to do that, you're just kind of, 'OK, whatever.'

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#53 : March 22, 2013, 10:55:08 PM

You want a coach to get fired?

So you don't want him to succeed?

...Why do you do these things Griimm? Do you really think they help your reputation?
: March 22, 2013, 10:56:49 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#54 : March 22, 2013, 11:27:43 PM

Schiano got us VJ, Nicks, Goldson, and pretty soon Revis.

What coach handled FA better for us?

Uh no dead presidents got us all those free agents. All this Schiano way of doing thninhs is getting old. What the hell is the Schiano way? Go .500? Control the press? Throw others under the bus? Hell and scream stupid bs lines like toes on the line and whatever else Mr Ego says? This coach is a joke just like this whole franchise right now.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#55 : March 22, 2013, 11:37:14 PM

What is this.....new math? Why would Bennett make such a promise in the first place if Schiano was so bad?  Late in the season Ronde Barber was quoted as saying Greg Schiano was exactly what this team needed, and he has never been one to wander far from the truth. Gerald McCoy spoke about learning to tackle better in this new regime. VJax set career highs for receptions and yardage. Doug Martin appears to quite happy to be a Buccaneer. K2 is the only player openly critical of Schiano. The Bucs have the largest coaching staff in the entire league, and many of them have worked with and/or for him before. That speaks volumes vs your speculation on the motives of a handful of players the team deemed expendable.

Greg Schiano is a man of character who is well respected by anyone who matters. You don't. He would never call you an azzhole, even if he knew you or about you, like we do. He doesn't lie like you do, and he is dedicated and determined to lead this team to a league championship. He only demands what he is willing to give. The players who thrive with him will be winners, and they will attract more who are like minded. 14 months ago this team was 4-12 with no end in sight. 4 months ago they were in the hunt for a playoff spot. This is a team on the rise azzhole.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#56 : March 22, 2013, 11:39:06 PM

LOL, yeah, says the guy that never praises the team ever. Sam, Some people are just negative and will refuse to give any credit. Like Raheem or Gruden coulda got those FA's.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#57 : March 22, 2013, 11:40:55 PM

He needs to be less stubborn.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#58 : March 22, 2013, 11:41:34 PM

DOMinator DID try to re-sign Biggers and he never even got a chance.

what did we offer biggers?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#59 : March 22, 2013, 11:42:55 PM

Uh no dead presidents got us all those free agents.

how many free agents sign for under value?  none?  "dead presidents" sign FA's in every city.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools