Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#120 : March 25, 2013, 05:55:20 PM

What there is, is questions/specualtions as to what the offseason plan actually is.

what team puts out a memo with their offseason plan?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#121 : March 25, 2013, 06:03:51 PM

What there is, are questions/specualtions as to what the offseason plan actually is.

Really, GT?? That is what you are going to cherry-pick from that entire post?

We as fans are here to converse about the Bucs and what they are presently doing. It shouldn't be so taboo to have questions/speculations about the team.

I certainly am not defending people who constantly b*tch and complain....but to peg a large group of fans as "impatient", "negative", etc. because they are not sure what the team is doing and conversing with others about it..and because their opinion differs from what they see the team doing or not doing, is ridiculous.
: March 25, 2013, 06:05:50 PM chace1986

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#122 : March 25, 2013, 06:14:21 PM

Good stuff....DAL Chase nybuc and Gt.

I have already rested my case so I am not going to jump in here
and sound like a broken record,  but I just wanted to say that these conversations
are what this place is all about.

This is why we are here.

As soon as everyone stopped hating,  a great conversation broke out.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#123 : March 25, 2013, 06:18:40 PM

We as fans are here to converse about the Bucs and what they are presently doing. It shouldn't be so taboo to have questions/speculations about the team.

I certainly am not defending people who constantly b*tch and complain....but to peg a large group of fans as "impatient", "negative", etc. because they are not sure what the team is doing and conversing with others about it..and because their opinion differs from what they see the team doing or not doing, is ridiculous.

ha, sorry bout that.  i was gonna do a long response but figured it was pointless...because i dont know the plan.  cant defend something i have no idea on.  i would have done things differently, but i think i understand what the team is doing and ill give it a chance to work. 

i would peg a large group of fans as impatient and negative, but there is also a large group of good posters that can have great discussions.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#124 : March 25, 2013, 06:22:41 PM

What there is, are questions/specualtions as to what the offseason plan actually is.

+1

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#125 : March 25, 2013, 06:23:43 PM

just gonna go change my sig. BRB

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#126 : March 25, 2013, 06:24:45 PM

I really don't think the hating ever stopped

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#127 : March 25, 2013, 06:30:02 PM

ha, sorry bout that.  i was gonna do a long response but figured it was pointless...because i dont know the plan.  cant defend something i have no idea on.  i would have done things differently, but i think i understand what the team is doing and ill give it a chance to work. 

i would peg a large group of fans as impatient and negative, but there is also a large group of good posters that can have great discussions.

It's all good. I just felt like that one sentence taken out of context was not properly representing the overall point I was making.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#128 : March 25, 2013, 06:41:28 PM

Another angle to this unfolding drama is that maybe corners don't want to come here because we had the worst pass defense in the NFL,  and Eric Wright is basically ruined for coming here. And who would they be playing alongside?

Oh yeah and we fired the Db coach and have no continuity and an unproven Rutgers defense.

2+2 does add up in this case.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#129 : March 25, 2013, 06:57:44 PM

My god, there are so many things wrong with this entire topic. What is this? Seriously, you never WILL give Schiano credit for anything so why do you even sit here and discuss this? All it makes you sound like is an ungrateful, entitled, never satisfied grump. I'm sorry but you've been talking down to people this entire thread under the guise of unbiased discussion when all it is is an Anti-FO thread. At least entertain both sides of the spectrum.
: March 25, 2013, 07:01:03 PM Beatles123

danlowe748

Starter

#130 : March 25, 2013, 07:01:04 PM

Another angle to this unfolding drama is that maybe corners don't want to come here because we had the worst pass defense in the NFL,  and Eric Wright is basically ruined for coming here. And who would they be playing alongside?

Oh yeah and we fired the Db coach and have no continuity and an unproven Rutgers defense.

Those are good points.    However, I do believe if they throw a boatload of cash at guys, they will sign.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#131 : March 25, 2013, 07:02:56 PM

another angle is that maybe corners dont want to come here because we are not offering as much cash?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#132 : March 25, 2013, 07:05:16 PM

another angle is that maybe corners dont want to come here because we are not offering as much cash?

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#133 : March 25, 2013, 08:30:20 PM

Scratch Brent Grimes off the CB board.

Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTBO 3h
Some of the things I'm hearing about Brent Grimes suggest he wouldn't make the grade as a Buccaneer Man for Greg Schiano.

What a ridiculous approach to building a team.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#134 : March 25, 2013, 09:41:35 PM

The tweet doesn't say Schiano thinks that.

Honestly, if we get Revis all we need is a good to great draft and we'll be set IMO

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools