Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#135 : March 25, 2013, 10:15:43 PM

My god, there are so many things wrong with this entire topic. What is this? Seriously, you never WILL give Schiano credit for anything so why do you even sit here and discuss this? All it makes you sound like is an ungrateful, entitled, never satisfied grump. I'm sorry but you've been talking down to people this entire thread under the guise of unbiased discussion when all it is is an Anti-FO thread. At least entertain both sides of the spectrum.

Not gonna' happen. They're not interested in the other side of the spectrum.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#136 : March 25, 2013, 10:18:28 PM

Didn't seem to bother Goldson. He came to Tampa first and never left. Hmmm....

Friday night and the reaper is crying.
This.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#137 : March 26, 2013, 07:40:08 AM

The tweet doesn't say Schiano thinks that.

Honestly, if we get Revis all we need is a good to great draft and we'll be set IMO

Clearly, it is Grimes who has decided he isn't cut out to be a Buccaneer man, as he has declined to visit. As it turns out,  there are zero Buccaneer men who are corners and available in free agency.

I agree that with a healthy Revis and a corner at #13 we could be just fine at corner. That is a subject for another thread.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#138 : March 26, 2013, 07:43:50 AM

This whole stupid thread is based on the idea that a few lazy and undisciplined guys didn't want to play for someone who demanded their best. Voted most the coach that players most didn't want to play for? Again based on hard work and discipline. Schiano had to be tough, look at how soft and easily this team gave up in 2011. It was ridiculous. No one on the bucs is complaining and if players don't want to come here because they'll have to work hard, then I don't want them here. I want hard workers, disciplined football players and guys who'll give it all because they believe their coach has them on the right track.

Despite the Grudpologists around here, Schiano has this team on the rise. Deal with it and shut it.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#139 : March 26, 2013, 07:46:59 AM

I can not say I disagree with that post bucny

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#140 : March 26, 2013, 07:54:56 AM

ditto bucny

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#141 : March 26, 2013, 09:55:18 AM

This whole stupid thread is based on the idea that a few lazy and undisciplined guys didn't want to play for someone who demanded their best. Voted most the coach that players most didn't want to play for? Again based on hard work and discipline. Schiano had to be tough, look at how soft and easily this team gave up in 2011. It was ridiculous. No one on the bucs is complaining and if players don't want to come here because they'll have to work hard, then I don't want them here. I want hard workers, disciplined football players and guys who'll give it all because they believe their coach has them on the right track.

Despite the Grudpologists around here, Schiano has this team on the rise. Deal with it and shut it.

This^^^^^^^^^^ is the other side of the spectrum.

El Diablo

Starter

#142 : March 26, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

It is and I couldn't say it any better. He came in to a tough situation following Heemy and the lack of any kind of discipline our team had. He had to come in with his Italian staff of justice and change the culture around here. His players in Rutgers loved him and I think that s going to start to happen in Tampa too. This area is going to be able to identify with the way he is making this a team.. not a bunch of druggy, lazy, pistol whipping, cab driver punching, "I'm a mother@$%@@ soldier", rapists. The economy was one reason the attendance dropped off the earth. Good ole boys from Pasco, Polk aren't going to come pay money to see a bunch of gangsta play. So yeah Bucs keep your FU@#$@% toes on the line!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#143 : March 26, 2013, 10:33:23 AM

Plus he has already said that the first year was about establishing a work ethic and "Buccaneer Way" of doing things....and that this year he is more interested in getting to know his team and becoming a closer family. Year one was definitely "toes on the line" for a reason. There needed to be a clear culture change. Now he is depending on the players to help maintain that culture and help adjust new players to it.

Magic Man

Practice Squad

#144 : March 26, 2013, 10:34:13 AM

It is and I couldn't say it any better. He came in to a tough situation following Heemy and the lack of any kind of discipline our team had. He had to come in with his Italian staff of justice and change the culture around here. His players in Rutgers loved him and I think that s going to start to happen in Tampa too. This area is going to be able to identify with the way he is making this a team.. not a bunch of druggy, lazy, pistol whipping, cab driver punching, "I'm a mother@$%@@ soldier", rapists. The economy was one reason the attendance dropped off the earth. Good ole boys from Pasco, Polk aren't going to come pay money to see a bunch of gangsta play. So yeah Bucs keep your FU@#$@% toes on the line!!!

Shake and Bake +1
: March 26, 2013, 10:43:12 AM Magic Man

El Diablo

Starter

#145 : March 26, 2013, 10:46:12 AM

Plus he has already said that the first year was about establishing a work ethic and "Buccaneer Way" of doing things....and that this year he is more interested in getting to know his team and becoming a closer family. Year one was definitely "toes on the line" for a reason. There needed to be a clear culture change. Now he is depending on the players to help maintain that culture and help adjust new players to it.

Shake and Bake +1

HAHA.. Magic Man and El Diablo.. It's a Mexican fighting chicken... with the claws...and the beak.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#146 : March 26, 2013, 10:48:01 AM

I love this page. This is what I like to see, and I'm sure the the team enjoys it too.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#147 : March 26, 2013, 04:57:06 PM

The tweet doesn't say Schiano thinks that.

Honestly, if we get Revis all we need is a good to great draft and we'll be set IMO

Agree with your first comment. Some read into comments what they want  to read.

Revis is not God (despite all the adjectives stated about him on these boards), nor is it a fact we wont greatly  improve with 2 new corners, one of which is not named  Revis.. Where is all this hype coming from about an unhealthy player who is a #1 pain on the ass about $.
 Lets just ruin our team , maybe for years to come to give up 2 premium draft picks +. Its crazy!!!!

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#148 : March 26, 2013, 05:44:32 PM

+10000!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#149 : March 26, 2013, 06:12:57 PM

First of all,  your assumption that all of the available corners are lazy and undisciplined and that is why they don't want to come here seems a bit unrealistic.

These are established NFL players. They are not signing elsewhere because it is going to be a cake walk there. 

You are going to have to dig a little deeper than that if you are seeking real answers as to why we can't seem to attract any corners this year.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Schiano Effect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools