Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No Revis, please. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: March 23, 2013, 09:39:00 PM

We are a young team building a good nucleus.
We are not one player away.
Stick to the plan.
Giving away picks detracts from team in long run.
  -High draft picks for a franchise qb, or  amazing pass rusher, maybe.
Revis has shown to be a malcontent over and over again.
15 million dedicated to a corner?!

Please don't do it!

/fan either way.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 23, 2013, 10:16:32 PM

Like.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 23, 2013, 10:20:17 PM

Count me in.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 23, 2013, 10:42:15 PM

All aboard Team No Revis.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

watson

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 23, 2013, 10:47:51 PM

Didn't learn anything from the last trade with the Jets!!!  Not a fan of trading for another one of their malcontents

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 23, 2013, 10:57:27 PM

My favorite part of the OP is the last line.  I am torn on the Revis conundrum.  On the one hand, YES we NEED a great CB.  On the other hand, at what point is the price too high?

"Fan either way" - well said.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 23, 2013, 10:59:58 PM

I agree with the PO...but this really could have gone in the existing Revis thread. Nothing new here.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 23, 2013, 11:07:33 PM

Thanks for separating your Revis thread from the rest of them. I, too, feel that you're a little too good to be included with everyone else.
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303161.0.html

Didn't realize you had been nominated to the thread count police JDumb. I'll make sure to fill out the proper paperwork and get your permission before I make a thread next time.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 23, 2013, 11:08:49 PM

That's my favorite post I've made. Self high-five!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#9 : March 23, 2013, 11:10:33 PM

"I'll make sure to fill out the proper paperwork and get your permission before I make a thread next time."

LOL! It was funny then and its still funny now

But JDub is right.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 23, 2013, 11:13:31 PM

At one point I though the theory of getting Revis was right but the execution was poor. I think the more I look at the stats and economics of it I'm less and less interested in trading a lot of picks and tying up a ton of cap room in one CB no matter how good he was and might be again.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 23, 2013, 11:16:58 PM

Thanks for separating your Revis thread from the rest of them. I, too, feel that you're a little too good to be included with everyone else.
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303161.0.html

Didn't realize you had been nominated to the thread count police JDumb. I'll make sure to fill out the proper paperwork and get your permission before I make a thread next time.

Boomshakalaka!

-And that was the nice version!
Lol

No worries Jdub, we all know that Dominik frequents the red board. Just wanted to make sure that he felt how excited some of us are over the trade talks.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 23, 2013, 11:18:31 PM

I don't get it. I didn't post that, you edited it to make it appear I said something I didn't.....so yeah. Don't get it. Unless I was poking fun and forgot...but I don't think so.
: March 23, 2013, 11:21:44 PM JDouble

smithcar

Starter

#13 : March 23, 2013, 11:21:30 PM

No Revis

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 23, 2013, 11:23:26 PM

I don't get it. I didn't post that, you edited it to make it appear I said something I didn't.....so yeah. Don't get it. Unless I was poking fun and forgot...but I don't think so.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1302890.0.html

It's a joke. You were previously on the other side of an OMGANOTHERTHREAD!!!! post. :)

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No Revis, please. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools