Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again message board GMs had no clue. Bennett is injured! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
: March 24, 2013, 05:23:36 PM

@AdamSchefter: Seahaws DE Michael Bennett, who left Tampa for Seattle, was diagnosed with torn rotator cuff. Injury why Bennett got a 1-yr deal in SEA.
: March 24, 2013, 05:31:12 PM Bschucher

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 24, 2013, 05:25:57 PM

Hmmmm.   Wonder if that voids his deal?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 24, 2013, 05:28:12 PM

Sounds like they knew which is why he got one year deal. Which I assume would also mean the Bucs knew.  We (fans)  of course did not.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 24, 2013, 05:32:52 PM

We (fans)  of course did not.

un-possible!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 24, 2013, 05:35:26 PM

Did that torn rotator cuff also prevent them from signing a replacement?
I haven't seen a single person (that I can remember) really care bout the loss of Bennett the person/player, it's more to do with the loss of a pass rusher who happened to be our best and the total inactivity of the FO to do anything in regards to filling that hole.
I know, I know, we will be using one of the 27 picks we must have if the draft is going to fill all our holes.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#5 : March 24, 2013, 05:35:44 PM

REDEMPTION

OMG OUTRAGE IM STILL MAD THOUGH BECAUSE ROY MILLER IS GONE

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 24, 2013, 05:36:20 PM

Sounds like they knew which is why he got one year deal. Which I assume would also mean the Bucs knew.  We (fans)  of course did not.

Wahhhhh!!! Wahhhhh !! Why didn't we sign him to a 10 year deal !!!!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 24, 2013, 05:37:01 PM

We (fans)  of course did not.

un-possible!!!

A lot of us overvalued Bennett, including me.  After seeing the lack of interest he attracted, injury or no injury, it appears Dom was spot on in his evaluation.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#8 : March 24, 2013, 05:38:50 PM

I haven't seen a single person (that I can remember) really care bout the loss of Bennett the person/player, it's more to do with the loss of a pass rusher who happened to be our best and the total inactivity of the FO to do anything in regards to filling that hole.
I know, I know, we will be using one of the 27 picks we must have if the draft is going to fill all our holes.
We already have his replacement you moron.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 24, 2013, 05:38:59 PM

They could have there eye set on Werner.  Assuming Revis is a Buc by then.  I could see Werner being there at #13.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 24, 2013, 05:40:27 PM

Are you serious? Do some looking around the boards.. especially the insider board that SR posted the "The Bucs made a big mastake letting Bennett go" thread.

And on the whaaa whaaa from Dolores.. not sure what thats about. I sure as hell wasnt advocating for anything of the sort.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 24, 2013, 05:48:38 PM

There's a lot more that we don't know.  We'll have a better idea by the end of April.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 24, 2013, 05:52:32 PM

I'll just say this. I, personally, was wrong. I called Bennett a ring-chaser which was not (entirely) the case here. I apologize.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 24, 2013, 05:53:22 PM

I haven't seen a single person (that I can remember) really care bout the loss of Bennett the person/player.......

then you haven't been paying attention. There was outrage..... especially when his salary became public knowledge.

-------------------------------------------------------

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 24, 2013, 05:55:21 PM

@AdamSchefter: Seahaws DE Michael Bennett, who left Tampa for Seattle, was diagnosed with torn rotator cuff. Injury why Bennett got a 1-yr deal in SEA.

The message board GMs are privy to the fact that Darelle Revis has an ACL injury and want the Bucs to give away a couple of high end picks about $70 mil to him as well.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Once again message board GMs had no clue. Bennett is injured! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools