Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fathers Day gift thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 27, 2013, 01:13:50 PM

lol..

Jeggings and a Pewter TuTu?   lol

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 27, 2013, 03:00:13 PM

I'll take a classic Silvan.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 27, 2013, 04:27:22 PM

Just ask for Old **CENSORED**e "cologne". Isn't that what kids give to their dads anyway?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 27, 2013, 04:39:45 PM

Dougie Martin, easy guy to pull for and it seems that he will be on the team for awhile.

Personally, I'm never buying a current player's jersey again.  I have bad luck (or bad taste) with Jerseys.
Caddy, Michael Clayton,  Tanard, Sabby, Dunn (the year after I purchased he went to ATL), Simeon Rice

Thats funny same with me. Simms, Keyshawn, Caddy, Rudd and Talib. Following year either hurt or just plain sucked.  Got a Orlando Magic Dwight Howard jersey, next year pulled the I want to be traded crap. I might get a throwback jersey this year but definitely not anyone on the current roster.
: March 27, 2013, 04:58:10 PM XFactor

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#19 : March 27, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

Yeah, gbo, you have a worse track record than me! Chipping in to buy you Brees, Ryan, Julio Jones jerseys!

I live in NC, so I have been tempted to buy a Cam jersey but just can't bring myself to go to the Goodwill and find one.

I've somewhat made up for my previous purchases.  Since teh purchases of those failed jersey's, I've purchased a throwback Alstott, Joey J-Vicious, and my favorite.....an Eric Rhett jersey. 

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 27, 2013, 04:54:18 PM

Ronde, Brooks, Sapp or Selmon.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fathers Day gift thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools