Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#165 : June 02, 2013, 04:24:05 PM

Has Tebow came out yet?

Interesting that you are mentioning a guy who isn't even on an NFL roster.    You must be a troll.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#166 : June 02, 2013, 06:25:59 PM

Has Tebow came out yet?

Interesting that you are mentioning a guy who isn't even on an NFL roster.    You must be a troll.

Game recognizes game!!

-------------------------------------------------------

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#167 : June 02, 2013, 07:43:46 PM

Are you in his inner circle jerk, opps, i mean inner circle. How would you know?

Lol, now josh is gay? The haters go to great legnths to fabricate anything to fuel their hate.

Josh isnt gay, sorry guys.

I do love the ignorant, gay bashing homophobes who are so disgusted by it that they fail to realize its just a defence to their own deeply seeded homosexuality.

Then you have the token tard that somehow links some of the scum of the earth (pedophiles) to gay people. It appears his ignorance knows no bounds on top of being an antention whoring troll. If you honestly believe that go team up with bucsguru in the cove and the two of you can relate all thats evil in the world back to gays. Maybe even get onetruth to join by declaring the illuminati created a gay gene by having reptilians inject random people with it.

The media needs anything they can latch onto for ratings. Thats all they see out of this. The pollitical aspect has very little to do with anything they could report about someone being gay. They just see dollar signs as their ratings go up. Then throw in all the religious whack jobs like guru, and youll have churchies lined up outside of stadiums with pitchforcks and burning jerseys.

How could the media not be in love with the idea of a major athlete coming out. Its really sad how uncivilized the human race is despite its alleged advances.

Oh noes!!!!! You implied im gay!!!! Great way to intellectually propell a conversation. I have seen him around tampa few times with girlfriends. Now you can say somethi g to the effect of being undercover, but whos going to go to that great of a length to overcompensate to sbow everyone in public hes not gay.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

ingey1968

Starter

#168 : June 02, 2013, 07:54:16 PM

Not that i know if he is gay or not because really only he knows but if he was, And wanted to keep it on the down low, Dont you think he would make it a point to be seen with woman??  Hell, Jason collins was engaged to a woman. It seems to be the thing to do when trying to hide ones sexuality.  Just playing devils advocate here. unlike you, i dont think i know one way or the other. Nor would i want to know

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#169 : June 02, 2013, 08:05:36 PM

whos going to go to that great of a length to overcompensate to sbow everyone in public hes not gay.

Here's Rock Hudson and his wife.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

ingey1968

Starter

#170 : June 02, 2013, 08:59:34 PM

the poster is obviously butt hurt over the fact that someone implied MJ jr. swings both ways...

gone

Hall of Famer
#171 : June 02, 2013, 09:27:46 PM

Seriously....what kind of person gets off on people's posts?

...Um, wasn't that what we're trying to find out in this thread?

ROFLMAO

Hate

Hall of Famer
#172 : June 02, 2013, 09:36:07 PM

lol...niiiiiice!!

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#173 : June 02, 2013, 10:00:25 PM

Anyone else tired of the gays?

Only gay I'm tired of is you.
: June 03, 2013, 08:11:11 AM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#174 : June 02, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#175 : June 02, 2013, 10:18:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=Bff_09uGi70

a thread with 'NFL" and "gay" in the title = I love that!   Tee hee hee.

You would.

Java's weakest game = edited post. 

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#176 : June 02, 2013, 10:37:12 PM

This thread is gay.

"No homo."

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#177 : January 01, 2014, 03:41:26 AM

Aaron Rodgers got scurred I guess.

SnookPowered

Pro Bowler

#178 : January 01, 2014, 10:47:18 AM

Is Glennon really thinking about going public with this?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#179 : January 01, 2014, 10:48:28 AM

Is Glennon really thinking about going public with this?
ignorance at its finest

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A current NFL player considering comming out gay within the next few months « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools