Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Beatles... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#30 : March 29, 2013, 02:35:09 PM

No idea. I got some PMs from Beatles about something, told him both times I didn't know what he was talking about and then he never responded!
haha what did they say?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 29, 2013, 07:08:14 PM

We had someone pretending to be spoolios earlier in the chat that bashed us all.  Caused us a lot of trouble, he did--he was a jets fan no less---I cleared it up, but naturally the real spoolios was confused...lol...the chat's password protected now and the troll is gone. If anyone wants to come in, PM me.

Sorry for the confusion y'all. :)
: March 29, 2013, 07:13:29 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#32 : March 29, 2013, 07:14:41 PM

We had someone pretending to be spoolios earlier in the chat that bashed us all.  Caused us a lot of trouble, he did--he was a jets fan no less---I cleared it up, but naturally the real spoolios was confused...lol...the chat's password protected now and the troll is gone. If anyone wants to come in, PM me.

Sorry for the confusion y'all. :)

Yeah tried impersonating everyone on there, but you all know when it's me! :P

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 29, 2013, 09:01:12 PM

Oh, well, I didn't know about it, so I wasn't confused until the PM!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#34 : March 30, 2013, 11:21:57 AM

Armageddon is currently up in the chat room if anyone is interested. lol. wife wanted to see it.. now i have a reason to keep chat up!  :P

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#35 : March 30, 2013, 01:53:41 PM

And now Green Street Hooligans.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Beatles... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools