Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rewind « previous next »
Page: 1

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
: March 26, 2013, 11:30:17 AM

Does anyone have NFL Rewind?  If so, could you give me some info on it and if it's worth it.  I've heard that you can get the coach's film but just wondering if it costs extra, etc.  Thanks. 

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 26, 2013, 01:56:37 PM

I don't know what you're looking for - but I have rewind and use it to review the buc games (especially blacked out games), and from time to time other teams.  The coach's film is referred to as 22 and puts you behind the line as well as seeing the sideline view.  It comes with a play list so if it is just certain plays you want check it is easy.  Games are available at midnight the day of the game.  It does cost more than the "regular" or TV view - $10-20 more... don't recall.

If you want to see line play - or view what a qb is seeing - it is the product to have.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : March 26, 2013, 05:25:15 PM

I've had it for the last several seasons and usually watched the Bucs' home games after being there in person at RayJay since you miss a lot being in the stands.  I share it with several other people who like other teams and don't have NFL ticket and want to see their fav team. The only irritation is that they blackout the service whenever there are games being played (Sunday/Monday nights).

danlowe748

Starter

#3 : March 27, 2013, 07:38:28 AM

I think this is something any Buc fan should have.    Especially since 1/2 the games are blacked out.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Rewind « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools