Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 NFL Draft..... 10 Future Pro Bowlers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 29, 2013, 07:59:30 AM

dont see it with ezekial ansah. hes a horrible reach early i the 1st. hes one of my most likely to bust players

Ansah has bust potential  , but he also has Jason Pierre-Paul potential.

Question is  : Do you feel lucky ?

no i dont. im a terrible gambler

ask the lions and the browns since hes mocked to them the most. theyll take the chance and bust like they always do. those two are complete losers at drafting most of the time anyway. theres a reason they are always picking in the top 10 every single year

also pierre paul had great production in his one season in D1. ansah, not so much

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 29, 2013, 08:40:30 AM

exactly and i wouldnt take the chance. "potential" guys should not be taken in the top 10, more like early 20s. the top 10 is for established, sure thing impact players. if he goes top 10 and never produces more than 6 sacks a season hes going to be viewed as a bust and rightly so
The problem there is the draft is nothing but potential, there are no safe picks.
Aaron Curry & Robert Gallery were considered the safest, sure thing picks of their draft,

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 29, 2013, 08:43:37 AM

also pierre paul had great production in his one season in D1. ansah, not so much
JPP had 6.5 sacks in his one year of D-1 football.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 29, 2013, 09:59:23 AM

hmmm it seemed like more than that. i know he was a 1 man wrecking crew against FSU. my mind is still scarred from that game. i know he was gameplanned for after that game. teams intentionally stayed away from him. he did record oustanding production in JUCO as well so he had a history of playmaking. he recorded 24.5 sacks 5FFs and 1 int in 2 yyears in JUCO. even if its not D1 thats production against future D1 players. he had 30+ sacks in 3 years which warrants a 1st round pick in my book

he also was selected at 15. not at 5. Top 10 is no place for "upside" players.
: March 29, 2013, 10:06:18 AM dexmonkey

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 29, 2013, 09:53:06 PM

hmmm it seemed like more than that. i know he was a 1 man wrecking crew against FSU. my mind is still scarred from that game. i know he was gameplanned for after that game. teams intentionally stayed away from him. he did record oustanding production in JUCO as well so he had a history of playmaking. he recorded 24.5 sacks 5FFs and 1 int in 2 yyears in JUCO. even if its not D1 thats production against future D1 players. he had 30+ sacks in 3 years which warrants a 1st round pick in my book

he also was selected at 15. not at 5. Top 10 is no place for "upside" players.

I would stay away from these guys in the first round, if I was a GM.

Manti
Ziggy
Dion Jordan
Geno
Any other QB
Tavon
Star
Honey Badger......[maybe later in the draft would be ok]

Now those cats may turn out to be fine NFL players, but they come with flaws.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 01, 2013, 07:35:55 AM

Tavon Austin is not on the list.

Looks about right.  I would switch Rhodes with Trufant.  Unless SEA somehow gets Rhodes.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 NFL Draft..... 10 Future Pro Bowlers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools