Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahawks GM says team open to offers for backup QB Matt Flynn « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#90 : April 01, 2013, 04:01:15 PM

Oh come now. I've never been much of an "I told you so" type of guy.

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 01, 2013, 04:03:13 PM

Im pretty sure more people still prefer the prospects of a big prototype guy like Tannehill over Wilson than prefer Wilson over Luck ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#92 : April 01, 2013, 04:24:38 PM

Maybe I am the only one who watched Wilson in the latter part of the season and into the playoffs. The Hawks finished the regular season 7-1. In that 8 game span Russell Wilson threw 16 TDs and 2 Ints. He also ran for 370 yards and 4 TDs.

One of those wins was in Chicago when the NFC playoff picture was log jammed and they badly needed to win....they went into Chicago and Wilson had almost 400 total yards, 2TDs, and no fumbles or interceptions.

Another one of those games was in week 16 when the Hawks crushed the 49ers 42-13. That was an entire team effort of course, but Wilson did have 4 TDs and a QBR over 100 that day.

Then in the playoffs they go into Washington and win. Then into Atlanta and lost by 3 points.....but Wilson had over 400 total yards and 3 TDs.

Wilson finished with 29 passing TDs and 5 rushing TDs and was a FG away from being in the championship game as a rookie. But yeah....gimme the receiver playing QB in Miami that had 12 TDs and 13 Ints and looked like poo....cause he is taller.

Draft Aaron Donald

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 01, 2013, 05:27:33 PM

Yeah, it was an impressive season. Do it again and he'll have another believer. I'm sure he's keeping his fingers crossed that I'll join the bandwagon!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#94 : April 02, 2013, 07:56:13 AM

He was just tweeting yesterday about how after a getting SuperBowl and getting into the Hall of Fame...converting you into a believer was his top goal! He even added #fingerscrossed #spoolios for good measure

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahawks GM says team open to offers for backup QB Matt Flynn « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools