Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Gameplan's 2013 April Fools Mock Draft « previous next »
Page: 1

EmDiggy

Second String

: April 01, 2013, 10:55:31 AM

Good morning Bucs fans! Here's my April Fools mock draft :)

Enjoy!

Em

swamp_bats

Starter
#1 : April 01, 2013, 12:17:23 PM

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Good video, liked the Redskins pick.

danlowe748

Starter

#2 : April 01, 2013, 12:42:37 PM

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Good video, liked the Redskins pick.

You must have enjoyed it more than me then.   For those of you who want to know who the Redskins pick (it's near the end of the video), they pick an "Over protective Mom" to protect RGIII.    I watched the whole thing just for that, wish I didn't.

swamp_bats

Starter
#3 : April 01, 2013, 12:49:03 PM

You must have enjoyed it more than me then.   For those of you who want to know who the Redskins pick (it's near the end of the video), they pick an "Over protective Mom" to protect RGIII.    I watched the whole thing just for that, wish I didn't.
Lol you mad, the Bucs pick was disapointing.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 01, 2013, 01:16:31 PM

Don't forget WalterFootball's annual version!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013aprilfools.php

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 01, 2013, 06:00:58 PM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Friend for Greg Schiano
The Buccaneers are not concerned with upgrading their football team right now. After all, they let Aqib Talib, Michael Bennett and Roy Miller basically walk away. What they're concentrating on is improving their morale.

"Coach Schiano is kind of a **CENSORED**," Josh Freeman revealed. "No one wants to be around him, so it was just a matter of time before we all leave. So, we decided to all chip in and pay for a friend for Schiano with this 13th pick."

Schiano's new friend actually spent last night hanging out with Schiano. He described it as a "difficult process."

"Yeah, it was pretty tough," Schiano's friend said, burying his hands in his face. "You know what, I don't really like hanging out with this guy at all. He's a **CENSORED**. I asked him if he wanted to go bowling, and he yelled at me for 20 minutes because he wanted to stay in and watch Downton Abbey. I was like, 'OK we can do that,' but he kept yelling at me. Ugh."

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

danlowe748

Starter

#6 : April 01, 2013, 06:48:10 PM

The Buccaneers are not concerned with upgrading their football team right now. After all, they let Aqib Talib, Michael Bennett and Roy Miller basically walk away. What they're concentrating on is improving their morale.

"Coach Schiano is kind of a **CENSORED**," Josh Freeman revealed. "No one wants to be around him, so it was just a matter of time before we all leave. So, we decided to all chip in and pay for a friend for Schiano with this 13th pick."

Schiano's new friend actually spent last night hanging out with Schiano. He described it as a "difficult process."

"Yeah, it was pretty tough," Schiano's friend said, burying his hands in his face. "You know what, I don't really like hanging out with this guy at all. He's a **CENSORED**. I asked him if he wanted to go bowling, and he yelled at me for 20 minutes because he wanted to stay in and watch Downton Abbey. I was like, 'OK we can do that,' but he kept yelling at me. Ugh."

Good one!   That would have been a funny one to add to the video.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 01, 2013, 07:55:16 PM

i thought it was pretty funny Em, thanks for sharing!

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 01, 2013, 09:37:46 PM

Don't forget WalterFootball's annual version!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013aprilfools.php

That Walterfootball one is horrible.  It's directly and personally insulting to many people and even threw in some racism.  And it really wasn't even funny (except for Green Bay, I'll give 'em that one).

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 01, 2013, 11:50:08 PM

It's the Water football one. Charlie Campbell works there.  I wonder how he knew?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

danlowe748

Starter

#10 : April 02, 2013, 07:22:17 AM

It's the Water football one. Charlie Campbell works there.  I wonder how he knew?

I just read the Walter Football one.   Funny stuff!    Charlie Campbell was a good reporter and is missed here.   Still not as good as Flynn though...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Gameplan's 2013 April Fools Mock Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools