Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm starting to Warm Up to "THE PLAN". « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 03, 2013, 06:06:08 AM

Giving up next year's 1st round pick would handcuff us to Freeman. That pick shouldn't even be on the table.
Plus infinity

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 03, 2013, 06:08:45 AM

Not buying their plan, because they are signing mediocre players at so many positions with the exception being CB.
Agreed. Too many holes in Dom's 28-year plan to get a wild card.

In Verner We Trust

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 03, 2013, 07:01:34 AM

Giving up next year's 1st round pick would handcuff us to Freeman. That pick shouldn't even be on the table.
Plus infinity

Really, so I guess next years pick is a lock to be somewhere between #1 and #15 right?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 03, 2013, 07:31:06 AM

Plus infinity

Really, so I guess next years pick is a lock to be somewhere between #1 and #15 right?

If Freeman plays bad enough for us to want a QB in the 1st round, then yes....we almost certainly will be picking top 15. Even if we weren't, and still wanted a QB....not having any 1st round pick at all makes it near impossible to trade up far enough to get one. If you want to move in to the top 10 and your highest pick is in the 2nd round, you'd have to give up two or three future 1st rounders to make that happen....which is obviously far too much. Moving from the late first round to the top 10 would still be expensive, but very doable.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 03, 2013, 07:45:06 AM

That pick would have to be top 3 if you want it to be a QB that can really make an immediate difference.

Johnny Football or Teddy Bridgewater.

We simply aren't going to be bad enough to make that happen unless Freeman , Doug Martin , and V-Jax all go on IR , and Revis deal falls through.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 03, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

Fortunately for us there about 6 other really good QB prospects. Believe it or not, Bridgewater and Manziel might not even be the top QB prospects next year.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 03, 2013, 08:15:02 AM

I doubt Manziel is the top prospect. Better college player than pro prospect.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

danlowe748

Starter

#37 : April 03, 2013, 08:17:02 AM

It's time to end the Freeman experiment.   Get rid of him right now for picks next year.    Sacrifice this year for the future of the team.   Hell, go 0-16.   Roll with a new QB next year in the draft.   

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 03, 2013, 08:17:06 AM

That pick would have to be top 3 if you want it to be a QB that can really make an immediate difference.

Johnny Football or Teddy Bridgewater
I think this could be a  pretty uninformed statement.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 03, 2013, 08:21:37 AM

A statement like that should probably follow with something that proves to be more informed...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

danlowe748

Starter

#40 : April 03, 2013, 08:28:18 AM

Not buying their plan, because they are signing mediocre players at so many positions with the exception being CB.
Agreed. Too many holes in Dom's 28-year plan to get a wild card.

It's hard to suck any worse than Dom.   Even the expansion Bucs made the playoffs in 4 years.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 03, 2013, 08:28:47 AM

Since Dominick has taking over with his plans this has been one of the worst run organizations in the league.  The examples I could list are numerous and have beat to death on this board so I won't even bother but every year many of you guys get suckered into believing  in him once again. 
: April 03, 2013, 08:35:38 AM Skull and Bones

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 03, 2013, 08:29:09 AM

Yuccs currently likes 6 qbs in next year's class, that's good enough for me. Sure, the two you listed are the biggest names, but I think it's ignorant to believe they are the only 2.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

danlowe748

Starter

#43 : April 03, 2013, 08:31:35 AM

Since Dominick has taking over with his plans this has been one of the worst run organizations in the league.  The examples I could list are numerous and have beat to death in this board so I won't even bother but every year many of you guys get suckered into believing  in him once again.

Dom could take a dump on a piece of paper and sell it to some homers on here as a work of art.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 03, 2013, 08:32:35 AM

It's time to end the Freeman experiment.   Get rid of him right now for picks next year.    Sacrifice this year for the future of the team.   Hell, go 0-16.   Roll with a new QB next year in the draft.
it kills me that the year the best QB prospect in a decade or longer was coming out we were probably the worst team in the league and yet the Bucs screw that up.  But at least we ended up with a mediocre Strong Safety with our high pick. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm starting to Warm Up to "THE PLAN". « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools