Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dee Milliner meeting with bucs tonight « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 04, 2013, 03:00:55 PM

Many mocks have him dropping to 10. If so, the bucs would only have to trade up a few spots. Wouldnt cost a ton.

Last year, the Eagles at 15,  switched spots with the Seahawks at 12,  by giving up a 4th and a 7th.   If Tennessee is willing to move down a few spots, a 4th and a 6th might do it.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 04, 2013, 03:09:22 PM

@JoeBucsFan
Long Visit At One Buc Palace For Dee Milliner

This may be a scare tactic (Jets) or this may be legit interest. Either way I hope the Bucs trade for Revis and screw the rest of the teams interested in Milliner by trading for him.

Milliner is scheduled to visit the Jets next and they may question his meeting with the Bucs.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 04, 2013, 03:09:25 PM

Many mocks have him dropping to 10. If so, the bucs would only have to trade up a few spots. Wouldnt cost a ton.

Last year, the Eagles at 15,  switched spots with the Seahawks at 12,  by giving up a 4th and a 7th.   If Tennessee is willing to move down a few spots, a 4th and a 6th might do it.
sounds good if he drops to 10

m_j

Starter

#33 : April 04, 2013, 05:10:54 PM

the question is what should we offer trading up if we first trade for revis. we definitely have enough picks to do both but that could leave us empty hands for all other needs we have, and we have quite a few! 

while we could put a great starters lineup together, we have zero depth! that scares me! could mean another meltdown late in the season!
: April 04, 2013, 05:16:55 PM m_j

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 04, 2013, 05:17:11 PM

Quote from: m_j
the question is what should we offer trading up if we first trade for revis.

Perhaps, all of our current corner backs?

m_j

Starter

#35 : April 04, 2013, 05:18:21 PM

Quote from: m_j
the question is what should we offer trading up if we first trade for revis.

Perhaps, all of our current corner backs?

we have none  :D

spurzo

Second String

#36 : April 05, 2013, 01:20:11 AM

seems unlikely that they'd give us abit of a trade deal to grab a player they'd have a lot of interest in drafting

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#37 : April 05, 2013, 01:26:31 AM

With so many teams likely looking to trade down, IF the Bucs did want to trade up for Milliner, Johnson, or Ansah they could likely get a good deal.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 05, 2013, 02:20:59 AM

With so many teams likely looking to trade down, IF the Bucs did want to trade up for Milliner, Johnson, or Ansah they could likely get a good deal.
Trade up for Ansah? That would be beyond stupid.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 05, 2013, 02:50:26 AM

@JoeBucsFan
Long Visit At One Buc Palace For Dee Milliner

This may be a scare tactic (Jets) or this may be legit interest. Either way I hope the Bucs trade for Revis and screw the rest of the teams interested in Milliner by trading for him.

Milliner is scheduled to visit the Jets next and they may question his meeting with the Bucs.

Possible, but I think its more about finding out what they want.

If they already gave up next years draft pick, it's possible they would want to know if they want to reach up for milliner as well.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#40 : April 05, 2013, 11:57:20 AM

I know it's a long shot but imagine if we can get Revis and Milliner. Going from Gorrer and Johnson to Revis and Milliner....gulp

Madman

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 05, 2013, 12:39:34 PM

Nightmare scenario: Jets take Millner at 9, then trade Revis to another team.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 05, 2013, 12:48:01 PM

Yeah, Dominik has his butt exposed like a plumber.

My logo is bigger than your logo

cwintermans

Second String

#43 : April 06, 2013, 01:55:14 AM

All NFL fans should follow Ian Rapoport.
NOPE

NOPE?

He is the info man for nfl network and has every up to date roster move...  I dont see why anyone would write "NOPE" 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 06, 2013, 08:33:55 AM

Yeah, Dominik has his butt exposed like a plumber.

I would claw my eyes out ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dee Milliner meeting with bucs tonight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools