Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 04, 2013, 06:55:32 PM

Adam Caplan @caplannfl

4th April 2013 from TweetCaster   

Not sure yet what their plan is behind Josh Freeman, but new Buccaneers QB coach John McNulty coached Brian Hoyer last season with the Cardinals. Can't see the Cards paying Hoyer $2 m plus to handle #3 role.

My logo is bigger than your logo

jozito

Second String

#31 : April 04, 2013, 06:56:17 PM

Just speculation. But seems to make sense.
I like the Vince Young idea too!!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 04, 2013, 06:56:57 PM

while it would be very dangerous regarding chemistry, i would be very interested to go into the season with freeman, vince young, and tebow.

That would be horrible.

danlowe748

Starter

#33 : April 04, 2013, 06:58:03 PM

I like the looks of that team.

Don't forget Crabtree and Landri.

This team is really changing for the better.   

Tebow is the key though.   If they have him, they have a chance to win the Super Bowl.

danlowe748

Starter

#34 : April 04, 2013, 06:59:34 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot they added this guy too.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 04, 2013, 07:00:10 PM

while it would be very dangerous regarding chemistry, i would be very interested to go into the season with freeman, vince young, and tebow.

That would be horrible.

for chemistry?  possibly.  but great for ticket sales and buzz.  young and tebow are both QB's who can throw deep jump balls and dont need to have a complete grasp of an offense to succeed.  both will extend plays with their feet and both can hand off to doug probably better than even freeman could.  and both guys are proven winners.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Larry Brackins

Starter
#36 : April 04, 2013, 07:01:07 PM

Matt Barkley in Round 2.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 04, 2013, 07:08:13 PM

That would be horrible.

for chemistry?  possibly.  but great for ticket sales and buzz.  young and tebow are both QB's who can throw deep jump balls and dont need to have a complete grasp of an offense to succeed.  both will extend plays with their feet and both can hand off to doug probably better than even freeman could.  and both guys are proven winners.

Yeah sure. That is why Tebow will be on his 3rd team and Vince can't find his helmet. Wins improve ticket sales.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 04, 2013, 07:11:14 PM

Oh no

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#39 : April 04, 2013, 07:13:18 PM

The Sideline View's Adam Caplan wonders if Brian Hoyer could be an option in Tampa Bay following the Bucs' release of Dan Orlovsky on Thursday.New Bucs QBs coach John McNulty coached Hoyer in Arizona last season. Arizona's acquisition of Carson Palmer this week coupled with Drew Stanton's signing has pushed Hoyer all the way down to the No. 3 in the desert. It's hard to envision the Cardinals paying him $2.023 million to ride the pine. Arizona would likely take a late-round pick in exchange for Hoyer. Apr 4 - 6:36 PM

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 04, 2013, 07:15:52 PM

I like it.

Leonard is an upgrade on Ware, and we needed to upgrade on Orlovsky.

Leonard and ware are both spares. Not sure you upgrade anything

Not sure how we upgrade Orlovsky with anything in the market now. Doesn't makes much sense. Maybe Freeman couldn't take the heat so we need someone even worse.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 04, 2013, 07:17:50 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82924223/article/darrelle-revis-calls-tim-tebow-a-born-leader

My logo is bigger than your logo

JM2

Pro Bowler

#42 : April 04, 2013, 07:19:37 PM

That would be horrible.

for chemistry?  possibly. but great for ticket sales and buzz.  young and tebow are both QB's who can throw deep jump balls and dont need to have a complete grasp of an offense to succeed.  both will extend plays with their feet and both can hand off to doug probably better than even freeman could.  and both guys are proven winners.
As would starting a two headed midget with a third arm growing out of his rear end, but I would rather watch a football team, rather then a carnival exhibit.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

danlowe748

Starter

#43 : April 04, 2013, 07:19:37 PM

Darrelle Revis raves about Tim Tebow

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7938800/darrelle-revis-new-york-jets-calls-tim-tebow-born-leader
: April 04, 2013, 07:26:41 PM danlowe748

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 04, 2013, 07:20:55 PM

I like it.

Leonard is an upgrade on Ware, and we needed to upgrade on Orlovsky.

Leonard and ware are both spares. Not sure you upgrade anything

Not sure how we upgrade Orlovsky with anything in the market now. Doesn't makes much sense. Maybe Freeman couldn't take the heat so we need someone even worse.

Java you feeling okay? You look like SunnyD.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Orlovsky and Ware cut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools