Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just Me or Dion Jordan Way Overrated? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 06, 2013, 11:45:01 AM

I know it's not the same position, but Austin is about as overrated as he is.

Which, isn't a lot, but they're both blown out of proportion a little bit.

I normally agree with a lot of your posts...but are you serious right now? Tavon Austin accumulated close to 500 yards from scrimmage in ONE game this past year vs Oklahoma...one of the top teams in the nation. He's put up ridiculous numbers on the field his whole college career and then went out and showed how athletic he is at the combine. Dion Jordan was nonexistent for half of Oregon's games and is being hyped up because he's got the prototypical size and athleticism of the new breed of edge rushers. Completely different stories.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 06, 2013, 11:49:24 AM

Not at all. Jordan is a legit prospect. Ziggy Ansah is the most overrated player in this draft. The guy has 8 starts and he's being anointed the next JPP. The guy is too methodical, not instinctive at all. Any team that takes him is rolling the dice. He has BUST written all over him.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 06, 2013, 12:05:59 PM

jordan is pretty overrated IMO. i have a hard time viewing his as the 2nd best prospect in this class as he is listed. hes more in the 15 range to me.

Ansah is without a doubt the most overrated, overhyped guy i can remember in a long time. zero production, single digit starts and all of a sudden hes a top 5 talent? am i missing something here? hes more likely going the way of vernon gholston than julius peppers. if we traded up for him i would be physically ill
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just Me or Dion Jordan Way Overrated? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools