Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Benefit of insider? If any? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#60 : April 10, 2013, 08:27:36 AM

Mark I wanted to thank you for the offer. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

no problem man. Hope you enjoy. Check out the chat with SR this Friday.

Big Sombrero

Practice Squad
#61 : April 10, 2013, 10:46:01 AM

Definitely will do. Thanks again for the trial!

BucWonder

Rookie

#62 : April 10, 2013, 11:30:17 AM

The ignore feature is easily worth $10 by itself.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#63 : April 10, 2013, 11:37:04 AM

I can honestly say that there have been a few articles per year where I thought that they, by themselves, were worth the 10 dollars. I've never been much of a paper guy, so I'd rather have a digital magazine. I just think if you're a Bucs fan and you have the expendable cash, there's no reason not to be a member.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#64 : April 10, 2013, 01:23:42 PM

Ignore feature?

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#65 : April 10, 2013, 01:27:43 PM

I like it so far and $10...well worth it.

danlowe748

Starter

#66 : April 10, 2013, 07:57:39 PM

For me, even at its low price PR isn't worth anything.

Sorry to say this, but neither are your posts and lies.    It wasn't that long ago you were pledging to buy a multi year subscription.   Between you, benchwarmer#1 and tatmanfish, there have been about 100 promises to buy PI subscriptions if certain things were done by the mods.   Those things were done, but none of you ponied up.     How shocking.       

The site provides value to many.  If you don't think it does, that's fine.   But don't keep promising to buy subscriptions when you have no intention of ever doing so.   
: April 10, 2013, 08:01:02 PM danlowe748

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#67 : April 10, 2013, 08:20:12 PM

They promised to buy subsriptions if the mods muted you,  Java? Then didn't do it ?  If true that's pretty lame.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#68 : April 10, 2013, 08:35:22 PM

For me, even at its low price PR isn't worth anything.

Sorry to say this, but neither are your posts and lies.    It wasn't that long ago you were pledging to buy a multi year subscription.   Between you, benchwarmer#1 and tatmanfish, there have been about 100 promises to buy PI subscriptions if certain things were done by the mods.   Those things were done, but none of you ponied up.     How shocking.       

The site provides value to many.  If you don't think it does, that's fine.   But don't keep promising to buy subscriptions when you have no intention of ever doing so.

I kept my promise. But Java is still around just not as worse.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#69 : April 10, 2013, 08:54:46 PM

The only value in subscribing was SR's Fab Five, but now that its gone public, there's nothing to be gained. The Insider Board is so inside it's effectively none existent. That leaves just a few articles from Cook which are neither unique nor particularly insightful. Not a rip, just a straight forward answer.

** I almost forgot the daily training camp updates.  Those tend to be quite good in providing a more comprehensive look that cannot be found elsewhere.
: April 10, 2013, 09:00:34 PM Durango 95

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#70 : April 10, 2013, 08:58:26 PM

The only value in subscribing was SR's Fab Five, but now that its gone public, there's nothing to be gained. The Insider Board is so inside it's effectively none existent. That leaves just a few articles from Cook which are neither unique nor particularly insightful. Not a rip, just a straight forward answer.

Ironic

danlowe748

Starter

#71 : April 10, 2013, 09:00:31 PM

I kept my promise.

It's good to hear that one person has some integrity.   Those others obviously do not.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#72 : April 10, 2013, 09:06:15 PM

The training camp updates alone are worth the $10.

BucWonder

Rookie

#73 : April 10, 2013, 09:08:07 PM

Ignore feature?

It allows you to ignore selected posters by not showing their posts. You can ignore trolls, agitators, and clueless people, etc. It makes for a much more pleasant read as you scroll through the posts.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#74 : April 10, 2013, 09:10:51 PM

Ironic

You're out of your league, son. If you have something to say, then say it. Otherwise, stop following me around and trying to sniff my butt.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Benefit of insider? If any? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools