Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So The Schedule should be coming out Next Week (4/15 - 4/19).... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: April 11, 2013, 07:47:21 AM

Chop, chop, NFL.com-- let's get this **CENSORED** done!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : April 11, 2013, 08:59:53 AM

Home games in Sept/Oct heat -----away games in Nov/Dec snow......

ARich80

Second String

#2 : April 11, 2013, 03:35:09 PM

What are the chances we get the Thanksgiving game in Detroit?

I'm not very optomistic. I'd put money on the Giants getting the Detroit game and Denver going to Dallas for an "All Manning Thanksgiving"

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#3 : April 11, 2013, 04:09:38 PM

What do you think? will their first game be at home?

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4 : April 11, 2013, 04:22:41 PM

Open on the road at NO is my prediction.

My question is how many prime time games do we get this year?

We won our one last year, and now have a sometimes exciting offense.  Hoping for 3 or more, but will probably just have 2.

swamp_bats

Starter
#5 : April 11, 2013, 04:50:24 PM

I think we open at Atlanta, we closed with them and beat them in Atlanta so seems like a cool way to start. I think we get our Thursday prime time game Miama at Tampa. I think there is a decent chance we are the Lions Thanksgiving day game, which I hope would be throwbacks. I also see us getting 1 Monday night, if the Revis trade was done I'd say Bucs at Jets because ESPN would love that, but since it isn't and might not get done I say Bucs at St. Louis just because those MNF games we had with them back in the day were awesome. They owe us a good bye week, so sometime after midseason. We close the year Panthers at Tampa.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 11, 2013, 04:51:29 PM

Home - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia
Away - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, N.Y. Jets, Detroit

Hoping we start off with New England, maybe we catch them off guard. Seattle early too.

swamp_bats

Starter
#7 : April 11, 2013, 04:57:01 PM

Home - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia
Away - Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, N.Y. Jets, Detroit

Hoping we start off with New England, maybe we catch them off guard. Seattle early too.
I would love to see Seattle be our MNF game because they are either gonna pummel us OR it will be our best game of year and one hell of a game to watch.
Tavon Austin and the Bucs versus Percy Harvin and the Seahawks...

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 11, 2013, 05:02:08 PM

The Seahawks game is my most anticipated just because of how overhyped they have become. If we start the season there, where they have a big homefield advantage, and manage to beat them, then you know the Bucs are in for a good season.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 11, 2013, 05:11:21 PM

The Seahawks game is my most anticipated just because of how overhyped they have become. If we start the season there, where they have a big homefield advantage, and manage to beat them, then you know the Bucs are in for a good season.
The loudest stadium is about to get even louder... Yikes!!!

According to the Associated Press, the NFL is now allowing teams to use video scoreboards to encourage crowd noise at all times.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/11/nfl-eases-up-on-restricting-crowd-noise/

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 11, 2013, 05:12:03 PM

I'd say 2 national, one home game (probably San Fran, Atlanta or New Orleans). One will be an NFL Network game.

Open at home vs. Miami

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 11, 2013, 05:13:45 PM

If we get Revis, Jets/Bucs game makes for a nice primetime game.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 11, 2013, 05:14:04 PM

Really? The team with a rookie QB who came a couple plays away from being in the the NFC Championship game, and just went out and got significantly better at major positions is overhyped? Come on. It's nice to see a middle of the road market team getting the respect they deserve. I think the battles that Kapernick and Wilson are going to have for the next decade will come close to Brady vs Manning esque in terms of importance.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 11, 2013, 05:14:42 PM

The schedule's already set so unless the NFL assumes the trade will go down it would need to be "flexed"

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 11, 2013, 05:15:14 PM

The schedule's already set so unless the NFL assumes the trade will go down it would need to be "flexed"
Which I believe would happen.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So The Schedule should be coming out Next Week (4/15 - 4/19).... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools