Boards > Pirate's Cove

This only needs folks to be aware of the crime...

(1/6) > >>

dbucfan:
http://articles.philly.com/2013-04-12/news/38494337_1_gosnell-employee-tina-baldwin-abortions

this one goes with - http://www.lifenews.com/2013/01/18/55772015-abortions-in-america-since-roe-vs-wade-in-1973/

gone:
Not getting covered because it would reflect negatively on the abortion industry.  Pretty sad people think our news isn't completely biased to the point of having become propaganda.

danlowe748:

gone:

--- Quote from: danlowe748 on April 16, 2013, 12:17:16 AM ---

--- End quote ---

And anyone who passes that along under their real name will forever be labelled a bigot and sexist.

danlowe748:
I'm all for abortion.  Do it within 2 months of the pregnancy.

BucNY:

--- Quote from: caradoc on April 16, 2013, 02:00:02 AM ---

--- End quote ---

And anyone who passes that along under their real name will forever be labelled a bigot and sexist.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't check out from Snopes. Apparently while size may be similar the facial and color features are likely altered to make it look more human like.

gone:

--- Quote from: BucNY on April 16, 2013, 03:04:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Doesn't check out from Snopes. Apparently while size may be similar the facial and color features are likely altered to make it look more human like.

--- End quote ---

Did you really just say that? 

Hmm -- looks like you're right, a fetus at 12 weeks isn't remotely human like:

http://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-fetal-development

yep, I suppose that could just as easily be a turtle.  Or maybe a minnow?

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: caradoc on April 16, 2013, 06:06:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: BucNY on April 16, 2013, 03:04:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Did you really just say that? 
Hmm -- looks like you're right, a fetus at 12 weeks isn't remotely human like:

http://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-fetal-development

yep, I suppose that could just as easily be a turtle.  Or maybe a minnow?

--- End quote ---
I did the same thing you did - but before posting other sites decided he wasn't worth the effort because he is comfortable with that thought

gone:
What's really sad is that none of these constant defenders of everything liberal is coming anywhere near this thread.  Wonder if it's the same reason the MSM was trying it's best to ignore it.  I mean, we can all agree that what this guy did was harrific right?  That infanticide is barbaric.

Well, other than this crazy planned parenthood representative:

And of course this unknown senator from Illinois, heck even in that blue empire he was the only one against it.  Good thing he went nowhere:

CBWx2:

--- Quote from: caradoc on April 16, 2013, 11:17:50 PM ---What's really sad is that none of these constant defenders of everything liberal is coming anywhere near this thread.
--- End quote ---

I suspect that there are three reasons that none of the "constant defenders of everything liberal" are coming anywhere near this thread.

1. Kermit Gosnell was performing illegal procedures, which is why there is a trial to begin with. What he was doing is already against the law. Using a doctor who is on trial for providing illegal abortions as a representation of why abortion should be illegal is tragically flawed logic. The moral indignation that you are levying against the pro-choice crowd seems to ignore the fact that in a state that has some of the more lenient abortion laws in the country, Gosnell's actions were still seen as illegal and immoral. There is no real reason to argue against it, because your premise argues against itself.

2. When called out on the picture of a fetus at 12 weeks being a fake, the argument was to then show a picture of a fetus at 12 weeks and claim that since it didn't look like a turtle or a minnow, it wasn't a relevant criticism. This begs the question, if a fetus at 12 weeks does look enough like a human to provoke the same type of emotional response as the fake picture does, then why make the fake picture?

3. As I stated before, PA has some of the most lenient abortion laws in the country, yet this guy still had lots of patients looking for his services. If you were to outlaw abortions altogteher, do you think that would create less Kermit Gosnell's, or perhaps would it create more?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version