Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 28

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : April 15, 2013, 06:03:33 PM

brings back memories of the bombing at '96 ATL Olympics at Centennial Park

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 15, 2013, 06:16:05 PM

CNN speculating this is the work of some unnamed "anti-tax" group.

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 15, 2013, 06:18:10 PM

Supposedly have a Saudi national under guard, but odd there hasn't been a claim of responsibility/credit by the usual groups.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 15, 2013, 06:37:38 PM

According to CBS News, the Saudi national was at the scene and ran when the bomb went off. Someone saw him running and tackled him and turned him over to police. With that said...many people ran and it's way too early to say he is a suspect. Police are saying he's cooperating and denies being involved.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 15, 2013, 06:38:33 PM

Supposedly have a Saudi national under guard, but odd there hasn't been a claim of responsibility/credit by the usual groups.

Despite my previous post, I am hearing that from the Chief of Police at Boston that no-one is under arrest or under guard.

There is going to be a lot of hits and misses in the next few hours. But, the initial su**CENSORED**ion is going to be Muslims, until proven otherwise.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 15, 2013, 06:41:39 PM

Until proven otherwise I think the likes of CNN are going to do their damndest not to mention the words Islam and Muslim. I know it is jumping to conclusions but how many other people do you know NORMALLY blow people up? I will wait for the facts to come out, and we will have to wait and see, but that is my first instinct, as it will be with most people I suspect.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 15, 2013, 09:39:27 PM

Early reports are that the bombs were sort of an amateur night affair (be very glad). If true, it won't be a serious attack by a well organized group but likely some group of yahoos.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 15, 2013, 10:35:44 PM

This smells like Muslim. Not crazy white boy.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 15, 2013, 10:41:25 PM

This smells like Muslim. Not crazy white boy.

Hard to say, it is amateur night and tax day which says domestic whack jobs but also the Marathon which likely has a higher profile (to be seen as a "prestige" target" in Eastern Africa.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 15, 2013, 10:44:54 PM

Until proven otherwise I think the likes of CNN are going to do their damndest not to mention the words Islam and Muslim. I know it is jumping to conclusions but how many other people do you know NORMALLY blow people up? I will wait for the facts to come out, and we will have to wait and see, but that is my first instinct, as it will be with most people I suspect.

Tim Mcveigh and Eric Robert Rudolph come immediately to mind.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 15, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

It's time for Obama to ban the Home Depot . Bomb making materials are too easy to get . If we can save just ONE life.....

not the time to make this into some sort of political joke

There's a reason why I block asses like that. I just wish when other people quote them that it blocked that too.

Sucks for you , huh ?  :P

...and who said I was joking . I'm using the same exact logic as our President .  I just want to save lives.

Really dude, there's a time and a place. Now's not it. Use some gorram common sense.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 15, 2013, 11:11:10 PM

So it's settled, it's going to be some right wing extremist lone nut, is that the narrative?

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 15, 2013, 11:20:29 PM

So it's settled, it's going to be some right wing extremist lone nut, is that the narrative?

Expect them to try to tie it into the Tea Party somehow.  More likely an Occutard than that, but we'll see. You would expect a right wing act to target a government building or event, and an occutard to hit a bank or commercial place.  And you would expect a Muslim group to have claimed "credit" by now if it was one of them.  We'll end up hearing it's another wannabe star looking for his time in the media spotlight likely as not. 

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 16, 2013, 01:32:52 AM

Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest at the memorials and funerals...

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/130415/westboro-baptist-church-threatens-to-picket-boston-marathon-funerals

gone

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 16, 2013, 01:37:31 AM

Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest at the memorials and funerals...

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/americas/united-states/130415/westboro-baptist-church-threatens-to-picket-boston-marathon-funerals

Of course they do, they're scum, it's what they do.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools