Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#90 : April 20, 2013, 09:02:40 AM

I don't think that most terrorists care about the show of force of the Boston police department

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#91 : April 20, 2013, 09:39:50 AM

The Boston bombing suspect won't be read his Miranda Rights.

I guess that doesn't matter too much.

I suppose.

Maybe.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#92 : April 20, 2013, 09:43:14 AM

Screw due process for this **CENSORED**. Get the information we need, lock him in a jail cell and throw away the key.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#93 : April 20, 2013, 10:16:26 AM

I don't think that most terrorists care about the show of force of the Boston police department

Show of force, being united in fighting these cowards works for Israel - that country has been fighting terrorism for decades.  Potential terrorist will know that our country will not **CENSORED** around - and you'll have 1,000s of SWAT team members knocking on your door.   I like Pres Obama's response last night after all was over.
: April 20, 2013, 10:19:11 AM Morgan

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#94 : April 20, 2013, 10:21:44 AM

"Screw due process for this **CENSORED**. Get the information we need, lock him in a jail cell and throw away the key."

Yeah, This is a crises! Lock him up. Fluck his rights! That's what I say.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#95 : April 20, 2013, 11:29:56 AM

yeah - do something that his lawyer can use to get him a lighter sentence or released!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#96 : April 20, 2013, 11:55:45 AM

Agree

This mamby pamby PC approach to Terrorism that Obama and his cronies are so fond of is an utter disaster and a total assault on the civil rights of all American citizens. 

TIme to call a spade and spade and quit this PC BS!    Muslim's and anyone in this country that is not an American citizen deserves far more scrutiny than those that have been citizens of the US forever.  Just as the incredibly stupid " NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND" has turned public education into a complete joke filled with academic fraud and complete incompetency the same situation is occurring involving terrorism.

#1 Not the US Government or anyone else can keep you safe from someone desiring to kill you.    Depending on any laws from the BOOBS in Washington that are only interested in the wallets getting fatter is the most foolish thought foisted on the American public.

Not sure it would have been much better with a Republican president but the current administration and their rhetoric is the most embarrassing I have viewed in my entire lifetime.   Some of the comments by the left regarding the Boston tragedy are absolutely repugnant.   Praying that the terrorists were not Muslims?  Unbelievable!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 20, 2013, 12:10:46 PM

"Screw due process for this **CENSORED**. Get the information we need, lock him in a jail cell and throw away the key."

Yeah, This is a crises! Lock him up. Fluck his rights! That's what I say.

We should string him up from the Washington Monument. Then after a few days, drag his body down Pennsylvania Ave.

Then people will surely know not to f*ck with us.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#98 : April 20, 2013, 12:57:26 PM

This country is weak on terrorism. We need to suspended our own rights  and show those Chechen Tea Party Libearl islamofascists that we mean business!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 20, 2013, 01:13:56 PM

Course not. Any terrorist worth his salt would have martyred himself long before it got to this point...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

gone

Hall of Famer
#100 : April 20, 2013, 02:42:51 PM

Unfortunately, I think this attack is "The Big One".  Weve been seeing the morphing of terrorism from something done only by relatively large, well funded groups, to smaller, often individualized groups over the last few years.  The government and media have been downplaying this (to the point of absurdity calling Ft. Hood shooter Nidal Hassan a "white male").  This time they played it back up, and the floodgates are going to start opening.

They think they turned these guys into monsters, but they really turned them into heroes.  The legions of people who feel the way these clowns did have a personal role model, an easy copy.  No more needing to be recruited and traind halfway around the world, no need to figure out how to contact and join AQ, just build a bomb in mom's kitchen.  And people with other axes to grind are going to see how easy it was for these guys to do it.  I think we are likely to see these kind of things more and more from all areas, from more Islamics, to animal rights, to GMO nuts, to any other self-identified member of a "victim group", to more random nutbars. The media treatment of these things only encourages the growth of them.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#101 : April 20, 2013, 03:19:16 PM

I think we are likely to see these kind of things more and more from all areas, from more Islamics, to animal rights, to GMO nuts, to any other self-identified member of a "victim group", to more random nutbars.

"First they came for the animal activists and I did not speak out"

"Then they came for the GMO nuts and I did not speak out"

I'm just working down the list here, caradoc.....keep going.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#102 : April 20, 2013, 03:25:57 PM

Unfortunately, I think this attack is "The Big One".  Weve been seeing the morphing of terrorism from something done only by relatively large, well funded groups, to smaller, often individualized groups over the last few years.  The government and media have been downplaying this (to the point of absurdity calling Ft. Hood shooter Nidal Hassan a "white male").  This time they played it back up, and the floodgates are going to start opening.

They think they turned these guys into monsters, but they really turned them into heroes.  The legions of people who feel the way these clowns did have a personal role model, an easy copy.  No more needing to be recruited and traind halfway around the world, no need to figure out how to contact and join AQ, just build a bomb in mom's kitchen.  And people with other axes to grind are going to see how easy it was for these guys to do it.  I think we are likely to see these kind of things more and more from all areas, from more Islamics, to animal rights, to GMO nuts, to any other self-identified member of a "victim group", to more random nutbars. The media treatment of these things only encourages the growth of them.

What are GMO nuts?  Genetically modified organisms?

Not sure that animal rights and other self identified  "victim groups'" have a methodology to kill all Americans and Christians that these in Islamic terror groups  doctrine towards the Western world.

Think you might be jumping the gun on other groups unhappy with the way our current administration is being run.  I believe most Americans just want their country back from those that contribute nothing and just wish to suck the blood of the taxpaying public.

I do agree that there is a part of today's American culture that is obsessed with "LOOK AT ME" and they indeed could become a problem but not at the level of Muslim extremists.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#103 : April 20, 2013, 04:21:13 PM

Show of force, being united in fighting these cowards works for Israel - that country has been fighting terrorism for decades.  Potential terrorist will know that our country will not **CENSORED** around - and you'll have 1,000s of SWAT team members knocking on your door.   I like Pres Obama's response last night after all was over.

No other terrorist is going to care about the response. Most jihadists actually take their own life during an attack. They dont bother planning a getaway. They think they are doing god's work and have 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven.

Al-Queda is all over the place. And they have numerous affiliate groups that work with them. We didnt defeat terrorism this week. We lost. They successfully detonated 2 bombs killing 3 people and injuring over 150. And they will do it again no matter the show of force by the Boston PD.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#104 : April 20, 2013, 04:33:10 PM

Sadly, it seems that there will always be loonies who get through the cracks. Makes one wonder how many other potential threats are out there that have cleared the FBI's vetting process.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools