Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 28

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: April 15, 2013, 03:54:42 PM

@katz: Boston scanner: "Incendiary device" possible at JFK Library. Advising people to get away immediately.
@Fara1: Police officer near Boston Marathon finish line: 'There are secondary devices that have been found and are unexploded.'
@YourAnonNews Boston EMS/police/fire saying they need ppl on social media to let ppl stuck in bars & restaurants to know a street sweep is happening@911BUFF: BOSTON: BREAKING NEWS - POLICE ON SCENE REPORTING ANOTHER DEVICE FOUND IN FRONT OF MANDARIN HOTEL. EVACUATIONS IN PROGRESS. #911BUFF
@JackieBrunoNECN: I saw people's legs blown off. Horrific. Two explosions. Runners were coming in and saw unspeakable horror.

Wow. Wonder who is behind this one. Really sad we live in this type of world.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 15, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

We will find out and kill who ever did this, but for now our thoughts and prayers should be with the dead and wounded. A horrible event that will once again change our lives.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 15, 2013, 04:11:54 PM

This could be a rogue attack by a lone person. This was pretty badly done and most of the bombs were found before they exploded. Police blew the one up themselves.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 15, 2013, 04:18:10 PM

@TimWilliamsCBS: #BREAKINGNEWS: AP reporter says Newtown families were in the VIP section right by the explosion.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#4 : April 15, 2013, 04:27:55 PM

So sad. Really don't know what to say.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 15, 2013, 04:45:03 PM

Wonder who is behind this one.

Ummmm ........

I think we know who the su**CENSORED**ion is going to fall on very quickly. The rest will come in time no doubt.

Experience shows initial reports have a tendency to be way off base, but for the (early) record:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

Authorities have confirmed to The Post that they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The suspect a Saudi national who suffered shrapnel wounds in today's blast is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.
: April 15, 2013, 04:57:30 PM spartan

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 15, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

Interesting picture.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 15, 2013, 05:24:07 PM

The JFK Library incident is now believed to just be a fire that broke out in a generator room or something like that. It's not believed to be related. Either way...no injuries at the JFK Library. As for the pic of the roof...that could be anyone...maybe a photog trying to get a good shot of the finish line. I don't believe that was the guy triggering the explosions.
: April 15, 2013, 05:29:56 PM Kodiak

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 15, 2013, 05:30:09 PM

CNN.com is saying 2 dead not 12

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#9 : April 15, 2013, 05:33:18 PM

Yeah...2 confirmed dead but there are some in critical in the hospitals. Hopefully they all make it through and the number of deaths stays at 2.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 15, 2013, 05:38:19 PM

It's time for Obama to ban the Home Depot . Bomb making materials are too easy to get . If we can save just ONE life.....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 15, 2013, 05:45:33 PM

It's time for Obama to ban the Home Depot . Bomb making materials are too easy to get . If we can save just ONE life.....

not the time to make this into some sort of political joke

There's a reason why I block asses like that. I just wish when other people quote them that it blocked that too.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 15, 2013, 05:45:56 PM

When is the US going to realize that almost all of these terrorist are from Saudi Arabia. How can we stand by and let a UN country allow such terrorist to be developed and home grown. Its time for them to be dealt with.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 15, 2013, 05:48:48 PM

Sad situation today

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 15, 2013, 06:00:36 PM

not the time to make this into some sort of political joke

There's a reason why I block asses like that. I just wish when other people quote them that it blocked that too.

Sucks for you , huh ?  :P

...and who said I was joking . I'm using the same exact logic as our President .  I just want to save lives.
: April 15, 2013, 06:03:31 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 28
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boston marathon terrorist attack? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools