Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#15 : April 18, 2013, 12:58:30 AM

Way too many details.. "I was like his wife"

Naw, too much information was "Of course he was the top, I aint doing all that work"

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

youngone

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 18, 2013, 12:59:35 AM

Way too many details.. "I was like his wife"

Naw, too much information was "Of course he was the top, I aint doing all that work"
Lol true

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 18, 2013, 01:02:49 AM

Ballin.....uh....um, nevermind.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 18, 2013, 01:22:39 AM

Tebowing, te'oing, then planking, and now... kerrying.

(Please don't make me explain the pose for that one)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 18, 2013, 02:34:52 AM

He didn't have to put dude out there like that tho...

"He put it on me" LOL

and THAT is why his career is over. Dude would never live that down.

Man it's going to be hard getting past this one. Way too many details.. "I was like his wife"

And the pic of them two on that float.... Whoa!

You guys are braver than me.  No way in hell am I clicking on that link.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

spurzo

Second String

#20 : April 18, 2013, 03:57:05 AM

It had to happen one day, personally I don't think the NFL is ready for this and it'll probably be the end of his career. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 18, 2013, 07:00:44 AM

I thought you guys were all above making fun of gays.  Just admit it.  You wouldn't want one of the Bucs to come out.  Many if you would have a problem with it. 

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 18, 2013, 07:09:02 AM

I thought you guys were all above making fun of gays.  Just admit it.  You wouldn't want one of the Bucs to come out.  Many if you would have a problem with it.

Jeff Garcia was VERY well received in Tampa

: April 18, 2013, 07:10:34 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 18, 2013, 07:12:14 AM

Get it, Kerry.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 18, 2013, 07:16:49 AM

Lol

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 18, 2013, 07:23:54 AM

Man, if Freeman had 70% of Jeff Garcia's onfield "BADASSNESS"-- we'd be in good shape going forward....

Garcia was a **CENSORED**ing badass! Too bad it was at the very end of his career.....

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 18, 2013, 07:25:54 AM

Man, if Freeman had 70% of Jeff Garcia's onfield "BADASSNESS"-- we'd be in good shape going forward....

Actually agree with that. Despite his demeanor, when it came to playing football Jeff gave everything he had on every down.

His happy feet irritated the crap out of me, but it did extend quite a few plays when our offensive line was atrocious.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 18, 2013, 09:13:09 AM

Get it, Kerry.

lol

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 18, 2013, 09:19:48 AM

Shouldn't be surprising-- the dude's name is "Keri".

He's a nobody in NFL circles..... non-story........

Keri Rhodes wasn't going to make any "headlines" on the football field--- guess he and his Liberace pal had to try something to pump up his name.....
He was all-pro in 2006.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 18, 2013, 11:02:43 AM

Doncha guys remember the PR guys wanted the Bucs to sign him or trade for him?  It was part of their offseason plan to fix the team .
: April 18, 2013, 11:04:18 AM Skull and Bones

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools