Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

entrekpk23

Practice Squad
#60 : April 18, 2013, 07:07:16 PM

So this dude says he went public because he "came for me"(literally) by lying. Way to ruin someone's career because you're butthurt(literally) that he denied being the first openly gay athlete ever. It's a shame because Kerry Rhodes quietly had a really good year and deserves to be starting somewhere.

Dashon Goldson needs to be replaced. He's destined for San Francisco.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#61 : April 18, 2013, 07:15:39 PM

So this dude says he went public because he "came for me"(literally) by lying. Way to ruin someone's career because you're butthurt(literally) that he denied being the first openly gay athlete ever. It's a shame because Kerry Rhodes quietly had a really good year and deserves to be starting somewhere.

Dashon Goldson needs to be replaced. He's destined for San Francisco.
(Literally)

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#62 : April 18, 2013, 07:39:05 PM

Depends really.. There's time when it's welcomed and appropriate... Like when a chick is saying **** me harder n****.. We don't mind that at all.

Dude...I thought we had an agreement that you were going to stay away from my sister....

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#63 : April 18, 2013, 07:42:45 PM

Depends really.. There's time when it's welcomed and appropriate... Like when a chick is saying **** me harder n****.. We don't mind that at all.

Dude...I thought we had an agreement that you were going to stay away from my sister....

Tried but you know how it is..

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#64 : April 18, 2013, 07:47:03 PM

Tried but you know how it is..

Lol.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#65 : April 18, 2013, 08:04:41 PM

I'm kinda shocked, honestly. In all those showers Keri and I took together, I never would have guessed he was gay, just very affectionate and a bit of a snuggler.
LOL

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#66 : April 18, 2013, 08:10:52 PM

He refers to himself by one of those derogatory words? OK. So, I guess it's OK for any poster to call somebody the N word because some black people refer to themselves that way?

Had an old white lady ask me how'd they put "a colored" in my position. I laughed as that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.

One of the things I have to ask people when they call me at work is what their ethnicity is. About once a week I get some older african-american who calls themselves "colored" or "Negro" and I always giggle because they say it with such emphatic force. As if to say, "I'm black, dummy! You already knew that!" Usually I can hear it in their voice, but I still have to ask.

I've also known many, many gay people who called themselves "fag" or some variation of. Slang terms like that have never bothered me (my brother and I call each other terrible Jewish slang names all the time) but I usually refrain from doing it myself. The words themselves aren't evil or hurtful, it's the context that is.

I honestly had no idea that "flamer" was derogatory. I've called plenty of gay friends that before and I've never gotten any hint that it was offensive. I learned something new today!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#67 : April 18, 2013, 08:21:38 PM

He refers to himself by one of those derogatory words? OK. So, I guess it's OK for any poster to call somebody the N word because some black people refer to themselves that way?

Had an old white lady ask me how'd they put "a colored" in my position. I laughed as that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.

One of the things I have to ask people when they call me at work is what their ethnicity is. About once a week I get some older african-american who calls themselves "colored" or "Negro" and I always giggle because they say it with such emphatic force. As if to say, "I'm black, dummy! You already knew that!" Usually I can hear it in their voice, but I still have to ask.

I've also known many, many gay people who called themselves "fag" or some variation of. Slang terms like that have never bothered me (my brother and I call each other terrible Jewish slang names all the time) but I usually refrain from doing it myself. The words themselves aren't evil or hurtful, it's the context that is.

I honestly had no idea that "flamer" was derogatory. I've called plenty of gay friends that before and I've never gotten any hint that it was offensive. I learned something new today!

Neither did i.

I have to ask.....what line of work are you in that you have to ask someone's ethnicity?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#68 : April 18, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

I thought you guys were all above making fun of gays.  Just admit it.  You wouldn't want one of the Bucs to come out.  Many if you would have a problem with it.

Personally speakin, i don't care what they do in private. But having this flamer puttin personal business out there the way he has is a lil fuk'd up.

I know right? I can't stand all these players thanking god and putting their religious business out there. So fuk'd up xD

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#69 : April 18, 2013, 08:28:04 PM

Neither did i.

I have to ask.....what line of work are you in that you have to ask someone's ethnicity?

I work for 2-1-1 in South Carolina. It's part of the demographics we collect when people call for assistance.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#70 : April 18, 2013, 09:17:14 PM

Man, if Freeman had 70% of Jeff Garcia's onfield "BADASSNESS"-- we'd be in good shape going forward....

Garcia was a **CENSORED**ing badass! Too bad it was at the very end of his career.....

You've convinced me. You've clearly more thoroughly studied Jeff Garcia's ass than I have.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#71 : April 18, 2013, 09:19:22 PM

Neither did i.

Recruitment Officer
KKK Local Union 345?

:D

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#72 : April 19, 2013, 12:17:48 AM

SHOCKER: Britney Griner is gay. Lol

Heard her for the 1st time doing a postgame interview--- i was immediately looking for an Adam's Apple!!!!!!!

That should be her **CENSORED**ing nickname---- Britney "Adams Apple" Griner
: April 19, 2013, 12:19:36 AM TheChronicHotAir

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whoa!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools