Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 24 REASONS WHY THE BUCS NEED TO TRADE FOR REVIS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Madman

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 18, 2013, 03:24:03 PM

PLEASE do not trade for Revis..

1. He's injury prone
2. He's OVERRATED
3. He's not the ideal size
4. He's not young anymore

Let's bring in somebody who's young, fresh in the mind as well as the body, has ideal size, and has a lot of potential. I am going to be very upset if we trade our first away for him.

Revis is only 27 and is the best CB in the game. Not ideal size? What the h3ll are you talking about?

So you want to draft a guy who has teh potential to be what... Darelle Revis?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 18, 2013, 03:35:47 PM

Confidence is often mistaken for arrogance. I dont blame any player for wanting to ge paid. Perform like one of the best, get paid like one.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

spurzo

Second String

#17 : April 18, 2013, 04:15:26 PM

RE: Revis' motivation, the big one is that he's an angry MF about Richard Sherman running his mouth about being the league's best corner.  So the next two seasons he's gonna be on a mission to reclaim the island without a doubt.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 18, 2013, 04:22:55 PM

I wish Revis wore a number like 11, because reading 24 more paragraphs about him is more than I could take.  This horse has been beaten so long there is nothing left but a puddle of glue.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 18, 2013, 07:38:43 PM

I don't necessarily agree that it's a good idea but don't think this train can be stopped at this point...it's inevitable.

It does have the feeling, doesn't it??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : April 18, 2013, 07:46:04 PM

If Dominik makes the trade and Revis ends up on I.R., Dominik better start packing his bags.........

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 18, 2013, 07:48:55 PM

1. He's injury prone
2. He's OVERRATED

Let's bring in somebody who's young, fresh in the mind as well as the body, has ideal size, and has a lot of potential. I am going to be very upset if we trade our first away for him.
So much fail here^

One injury and he's injury prone??

Boy i tell ya, but thats par for the course around here. People are saying the same thing about AC.

And reasons 2-4 are you serious?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : April 18, 2013, 07:51:10 PM

So you want to draft a guy who has the potential to be what... [pre-ACL repaired] Darelle Revis?

Absolutely

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 18, 2013, 07:51:50 PM

1. He's injury prone
2. He's OVERRATED

So much fail here^

One injury and he's injury prone??

Boy i tell ya, but thats par for the course around here. People are saying the same thing about AC.

And reasons 2-4 are you serious?

Could have stopped there probably. Reeeedonkulous
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 24 REASONS WHY THE BUCS NEED TO TRADE FOR REVIS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools