Boards > Pirate's Cove

Gold: Aren't you glad you didn't listen to Glenn Beck?

(1/7) > >>

Morgan:

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investing/gold-prices-china/index.html

dalbuc:
We had a couple of guys at my office leave to go work for a gold buying place about 3 months ago. They're all try.ing to come back now. Commodities are a harsh mistress.

Biggs3535:
When did Beck starting talking about buying gold - when it was around $600 an ounce?  I don't expect the OP to be able to answer this question, because he's an effin' moron.  But most people will be able to do the math on this one.

Morgan:

A favorite FOX NEWS commercial -

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: Morgan on April 21, 2013, 08:34:46 PM ---

A favorite FOX NEWS commercial -

--- End quote ---
LOL - yea, Rosland sends in money and Fox plays their commercials - you've got them red handed...

Morgan:

--- Quote from: dbucfan on April 21, 2013, 09:45:18 PM ---
LOL - yea, Rosland sends in money and Fox plays their commercials (after their news organization spends months encouraging its viewers to buy gold) - you've got them red handed...

--- End quote ---

yes I do

gone:

--- Quote from: Morgan on April 22, 2013, 08:10:41 PM ---
LOL - yea, Rosland sends in money and Fox plays their commercials (after their news organization spends months encouraging its viewers to buy gold) - you've got them red handed...

--- End quote ---

yes I do

--- End quote ---

Kind of like how Obama ran all those adds on the other networks after their news organizations spent months telling their viewers to vot for him.

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: caradoc on April 22, 2013, 09:43:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

yes I do

--- End quote ---

Kind of like how Obama ran all those adds on the other networks after their news organizations spent months telling their viewers to vot for him.

--- End quote ---
Geez Morgan - have you seen Fox though its' hosts recommend to their viewers that gold purchases are wise investments?  Have you seen such actions?

Mean D:

--- End quote ---

yes I do

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ANYONE on this board that would take financial advice from Morgan is a candidate for a lobotomy.  I started paying attention to Glenn Beck's gold recommendations when gold was about $700/oz, made a large purchase when it was in the high $800s and another large purchase once it broke $1,000/oz.  I am damn glad I listened to Glenn Beck.  Morgan never tells the whole story.  He picks out the most negative detail to spin the story to his far left liberal point of view.  I really doubt this clown even knows what a $20 Saint Gaudens gold coin looks like.

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: Mean D on April 23, 2013, 12:30:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

yes I do

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ANYONE on this board that would take financial advice from Morgan is a candidate for a lobotomy.  I started paying attention to Glenn Beck's gold recommendations when gold was about $700/oz, made a large purchase when it was in the high $800s and another large purchase once it broke $1,000/oz.  I am damn glad I listened to Glenn Beck.  Morgan never tells the whole story.  He picks out the most negative detail to spin the story to his far left liberal point of view.  I really doubt this clown even knows what a $20 Saint Gaudens gold coin looks like.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Morgana's dumbazz has no idea how bad she stepped in it when she started this thread.  I'm sure it will be locked soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version