Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Jets fans are saying. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 22, 2013, 12:17:22 AM

What Jets fans are saying:

"At least we still got Teb-oh, who am I kidding?"

"Where's my Super Bowl III tape?"

"Where's Fireman Ed when you need him?"

"I'm so jealous that Revis gets to leave New Jersey."

"I can't believe my application for DeVry was rejected..."
Four of the 20 most expensive places in the United States are in New Jersey. Try again.

In Verner We Trust

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 22, 2013, 01:04:24 AM

Jets fans shouldn't be that upset. They had no leverage at all and if they didn't trade him, they would have gotten only a conditional pick next year. They are in a rebuilding mode with a new GM and now have two top 15 picks and an extra 3rd rounder next year.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#17 : April 22, 2013, 01:14:25 AM

we'll see...

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 22, 2013, 01:22:44 AM

They also might be able to trade one of those first rounders and get more picks.

Word is the Falcons and 49ers are looking to trade up.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 22, 2013, 02:21:53 AM

Four of the 20 most expensive places in the United States are in New Jersey. Try again.

Who gives a shlt?

Jersey sucks

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#20 : April 22, 2013, 08:00:46 AM

I wish our board was unedited like gang green lol

Go Bucs

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 22, 2013, 08:20:50 AM

If I was a Jets fan I wouldn't be mad at this deal. They are in rebuilding mode and got a number one pick for a guy who wouldn't be there next year.

flaitguy

Starter
#22 : April 22, 2013, 09:08:53 AM

another point to make that was made on Mike and Mike, who we know is always right, is that the 2014 3rd/4th rounder given up, if Revis is hurt and out, we would get a compensatory pick that would be in that area anyway, so the jets gained a pick but we probably didnt lose one unless Revis is all pro again, which makes it still a bargain.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 22, 2013, 09:09:55 AM

Id be pissed if I was a Jets fan. They're about as good as we were in 2009.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

gone

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 22, 2013, 05:19:33 PM

Sorry, bud.  Grew up in NY, so I'm familiar with Jersey.  You can find nice places in any state, but for the most part Jersey is a **CENSORED**hole and everyone knows it. I'm sure you can find nice places in Detroit too.

And cost means little, you couldn't pick a worse metric.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 22, 2013, 05:42:36 PM

New Yorkers are mostly arrogant and don't bother to go to the good places in New Jersey. They see Newark Airport or Camden and think they know New Jersey. They don't. I always considered you a good poster, cara. You hid your narrow minded ignorance well.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 22, 2013, 05:53:32 PM

They mad.

I glad.

Fug the Jets.  Straight fug em.

I hope the BUcs put it on them like Kerry Rhodes put it on Hollywood Simpson.  Just disrespect the hell outta them.

No reason, NONE, to lose that game.  NONE.  Jitters, on the road, wind, snow, tornado, no excuses for losing game 1.  If they lose that game, it will be a long season, IMO.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 22, 2013, 05:56:57 PM

The only thing dumber than Jets fans are trip, Heisen and Cara, the Manny, Moe and Jack of the Red Board.

In Verner We Trust

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 22, 2013, 06:10:37 PM

I grew up in Jersey so I feel like I can say this...Jersey is a dump. Actually, anyone who's been to Jersey can say the same thing...and probably would.

No reason to get offended by it...when someone rips Jersey around me, I pretty much agree...truth is truth.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 22, 2013, 06:21:42 PM

On such a happy day, one of the happiest days in recent Bucs history, I get bombarded by this. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
I'm glad for you Jhop that where you lived was a dump. Where I live most certainly is not. Hamilton, Princeton, West Windsor are far from a dump. I grew up in Monmouth County before that and can tell you without hesitation that Freehold, Marlboro, Manalapan, Colts Neck, Old Bridge aren't either. So I'm glad your corner of the world sucked and you are on the same page as other posters who don't know squat. Just don't act like an authority. You're not.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Jets fans are saying. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools