Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Jets fans are saying. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

gone

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 22, 2013, 06:29:16 PM

And again, you can always find nice places anywhere.  But as a whole, Jersey is a dump.  No need to get all butthurt about it, it's a state, not a family member.  And you're the one who started this whole thing.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 22, 2013, 06:33:07 PM

No, actually I didn't. Go back in this thread. I reacted to an unnecessary dumping on my home state. Why go there? I live in a beautiful home in safe neighborhood. Great neighbors. I don't live at the airport.

In Verner We Trust

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 22, 2013, 06:33:26 PM

The jets should have never decided to put there superbowl contending team in the hands of sanchez years ago. They were ready to win back then but thats where the messed up.  Then years later they never even attempted to get peyton manning. rex flat out said "we are not interested in manning, sanchez is out qb. " he should have been fired after this last season for that.  They got themselves in a situation where they decided they can't keep the best defensive player they've ever had. That franchise has failed epically and if they wanted to do the best thing for themselves, they would have imploded there entire team, including sanchez and Rex Ryan.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 22, 2013, 06:35:31 PM

More than a few nice places here. More exceptions than you realize.

In Verner We Trust

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 22, 2013, 06:44:35 PM

And again, you can always find nice places anywhere.  But as a whole, Jersey is a dump.  No need to get all butthurt about it, it's a state, not a family member.  And you're the one who started this whole thing.

Every time I drive into Jersey, I get depressed...what a poophole.

I like the Jersey Shore...no, not the fist pumping places, but again, the place in general stinks.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 22, 2013, 06:51:29 PM

Good for you, Jhop. I'll have you admitted to a nice comfy psych ward and then you won't be depressed anymore. We have nice ones of that variety too.

In Verner We Trust

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 22, 2013, 06:59:43 PM

No, actually I didn't. Go back in this thread. I reacted to an unnecessary dumping on my home state. Why go there? I live in a beautiful home in safe neighborhood. Great neighbors. I don't live at the airport.

This is what you reacted to:

What Jets fans are saying:

"At least we still got Teb-oh, who am I kidding?"

"Where's my Super Bowl III tape?"

"Where's Fireman Ed when you need him?"

"I'm so jealous that Revis gets to leave New Jersey."

"I can't believe my application for DeVry was rejected..."
Four of the 20 most expensive places in the United States are in New Jersey. Try again.

It's a stretch to call that a "dumping" on your home state.  You really need to get over your insecurities man.  If your skin was any thinner you'd have a resevoir tip.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 22, 2013, 07:24:52 PM

You mean 'reservoir,' I presume, cara. If you had a Jersey education you would have known that.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 22, 2013, 07:28:27 PM

I thought Cape May was gorgeous. Homes pop off into the millions along that front. Or they did.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 22, 2013, 07:33:14 PM

I grew up in Albu-CENSORED-querque, NM...trust me, NJ has some nice places.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 22, 2013, 07:42:05 PM

I grew up in Albu-CENSORED-querque, NM...trust me, NJ has some nice places.

Every state has some nice places.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 22, 2013, 07:43:18 PM

Except maybe Hawaii.

In Verner We Trust

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 22, 2013, 09:36:28 PM

Cromartie: "It sucks"

"It sucks. That's my reaction: It sucks," Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie told New York Daily News reporter Manish Mehta after the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were granted permission to talk to Revis. "Losing a guy like that just sucks. A leader in the locker room, a leader in the classroom, a leader on the field. A great playmaker on the field. It just sucks losing a guy like that.

There was a Jets fan on with the Commish this morning that was trying to bait him by telling Justin that Revis was a locker room cancer and Injury prone and not a team leader. Commish didn't take the bait and was very Professional. I was impressed.

I'll take Cromartie's word over an injured fan licking his wounds.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 22, 2013, 09:42:34 PM

What Jets fans are saying:

"At least we still got Teb-oh, who am I kidding?"

"Where's my Super Bowl III tape?"

"Where's Fireman Ed when you need him?"

"I'm so jealous that Revis gets to leave New Jersey."

"I can't believe my application for DeVry was rejected..."

Hilarious. FYI- Fireman Ed is on suicide watch.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 22, 2013, 10:35:11 PM

If i were the jets fans, I'd be asking two questions.

1) why can't tebow go ahead and start? Is Sanchez REALLY that much better, because it's hard to tell from here. And it's not like they're gunning for a SB.

2) who are the guys we're picking up in draft? Seems like an exciting time for them IMO.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Jets fans are saying. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools